2013 Bridgestone Staff Bags

Congrats again guys. You really scored a beauty there. Might be the best looking Bstone bag I've seen.

U sir are a wise man!

man i love these bags so much.

saw Brad's in person tonight and almost chloroformed him and stole it, but there were too many witnesses.

saw Brad's in person tonight and almost chloroformed him and stole it, but there were too many witnesses.
Buy more chloroform...

The yellow part on the bottom looks interesting to me. Are those little feet that extend off the bottom for stability? Or is it just a mirage because of the paint?

The yellow part on the bottom looks interesting to me. Are those little feet that extend off the bottom for stability? Or is it just a mirage because of the paint?

It's like a claw for stability

We're hanging out in public places from now on....

Just had another look through this thread and I have to say I am jealous of you guys with those bags, they really do look good

Good lord this thing is amazing looking. Pics are uploading now and may take a little time. This bag might be the perfect staffer. Not too flashy but has some color to it. I love that it has a black base color as that is my favorite color for a golf bag. Sturdy is just the perfect description for how it is built. Everything about it from the base to the zippers to the handle are solid and look like they will survive a nuclear war. The head cover is perfect. I like a headcover that snaps on but has a zipper for you to access the clubs. Love this bag! Pics as soon as they are done uploading

Congrats guys! I know how excited you are. My wife has accused me of wanting to sleep with my Callaway staffer....and she's right.

I will say, I do like yours a little bit better then everyone elses. Something about a Brad being on there, no matter how many d's, just makes it better!

Right. we might have the 2 coolest bags for sure.

I love the color combo on this bag! The black has just the perfect amount of yellow and red accent to make it a stunner. cant wait to show it off on the course!

Pics. Wanted to get them outside but it was not cooperating due to no sun and freezing. Thank you so much to Bridgestone golf and Josh and Morgan for once again making this idiot feel special.

P1010660_zps29f13460.jpg

P1010661_zps646cc064.jpg

P1010664_zpsc1d165ce.jpg

P1010665_zps91f140f6.jpg

P1010666_zps4183992d.jpg

P1010667_zps7f4094be.jpg

P1010668_zps989b24c4.jpg

P1010669_zps16e51019.jpg

P1010670_zps6bf9494e.jpg

P1010671_zps91ec4782.jpg

P1010674_zps1fb03f49.jpg

P1010675_zpsbe24fdf3.jpg

P1010676_zpsb6040618.jpg

P1010677_zps5a83b667.jpg

Great photos Chunky!!! Like you, I absolutely love how the rain hood is zippered - so dang convenient. The attention to detail on these bags is really something special.

Wow chunk. The detail on that bag is unreal.

Great pics Chunky, nice work showing all the detail!

The sheer amount of pockets on this bag is crazy. Anywhere there couldve been a pocket, they put one. I LOVE this golf bag!

Gorgeous!

Great photos Chunky!!! Like you, I absolutely love how the rain hood is zippered - so dang convenient. The attention to detail on these bags is really something special.

This makes life so much easier, my Adams bag has a zip rain hood as well and it is those little bits of detail that make something that was already good, even better

With all the pockets on this bag I might even be able to add my dog to the WITB. I'm sure there is room in there for him somewhere.

The detail on these bags is amazing, even the zipper pulls have some nice detail to them!

chunky throwing out some excellent pictures!!!

These bags look so sweet! Thanks for posting the detailed pictures.

These just look SO phenomenal. Truly and completely, crazy excited for ALL of you B'stone staffers!

All I saw was awesomeness and beauty. Those bags are the complete package. Congrats to Another Bridgestone staffers.

Well, my bag still hasn't arrived...UPS sent me the delivery notice for yesterday...but the tracking hasn't updated at all since that and UPS just left my apartments and still no bag.

Back