Cleveland 588 RTX Wedge Preview Thread

The chrome accent looks so good against the satin finish.

For some reason I thought you were already gaming these

Hoping to see both finishes Friday. Thought I was set on BP, but the in-hand pics look so good of the satin.

Its a departure for me from the black nickel I have played for years, but I loved the look so much.

Ordered, but did not have yet.

Awesome! Cannot wait to see the difference between these and the 588s from last year from you.. You tend to explain stuff in a way I can really understand

Yes.

y3uma8eh.jpg

I see a 50* Mb in there! Hehe

JB wedges look great! Which one do you use as a sand wedge? And what amount if bounce do you have on these wedges?

Every time I see the satin finish I like it a bit more. It's going to take a ton to make me like it more than the black pearl, but it edges closer every single time I see them.

I hope you enjoy them JB. Looking forward to hearing more thoughts on them.

Every time I see the satin finish I like it a bit more. It's going to take a ton to make me like it more than the black pearl, but it edges closer every single time I see them.

I hope you enjoy them JB. Looking forward to hearing more thoughts on them.

Im with you. I have always loved the Black Pearl. Something about the chrome accents in these wet my whistle.

Im with you. I have always loved the Black Pearl. Something about the chrome accents in these wet my whistle.

So I assume you retired the widowmaker.. That is a sad sad day

I really am liking those satin ones better. Love the chrome accents. I have always been a satin kind of guy but these just take it to another level. Hoping you like them better than the now retired ones.

The wow factor, widow maker and money maker will be respectfully retired.

A sad day in THP club history.

Sweet sticks! I'm looking forward to picking my 52* up tomorrow.

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

When they said that was the release, I shrugged, but you're absolutely right... That chrome makes them look like nothing I've seen before in that finish.

The wow factor, widow maker and money maker will be respectfully retired.

I could see a seriously cool display for those bad boys. That'd be wicked. I'm talking full on glass case with labeling hahaha! BOOM!

I totally agree...I feel in love with that accent detail...and they look superb in the bag... I will say that I've had to give serious consideration to going the the B330 verses the 330s cause of the spin these generate.

Picked up a 50* and 56* in the black pearl. Liked the chrome, but like the dark face a little more.

Picked up a 50* and 56* in the black pearl. Liked the chrome, but like the dark face a little more.

Congrats on the awesome wedge pickup dude!!!! I happen to agree, that while every time I see that satin I am impressed, it's just not enough to kick the black finish out of the running.

Congrats on the awesome wedge pickup dude!!!! I happen to agree, that while every time I see that satin I am impressed, it's just not enough to kick the black finish out of the running.

The satin looks amazing, it really does, but considering I'll be looking at the face, that mattered a bit more in the end. Either way, I'm excited to get these out. Hoping next Saturday.

The satin looks amazing, it really does, but considering I'll be looking at the face, that mattered a bit more in the end. Either way, I'm excited to get these out. Hoping next Saturday.

I got a bit of glare off the overheard lights when I demoed the satin earlier this month. Being that both look excellent, that black finish could pay real dividends on brighter days.

You have those smarts, don'tcha.

I got a bit of glare off the overheard lights when I demoed the satin earlier this month. Being that both look excellent, that black finish could pay real dividends on brighter days.

You have those smarts, don'tcha.

Canadian smarts.

Black Pearl is where its at. So sharp.

I am almost certain the black pearl is where it's at for me this year... What I need to start considering is bounce.. I go for divots pretty much all the time which i think suggests increased bounce, but I like the idea of having a versatile wedge.. Maybe 50(10)/54(10)/58(12) will suffice..

Back