Eating crow...A few weeks back I said white hadn't grown on me....well....

Tigerfansince72

Reaction score
Handicap
I picked up a RBZ 13 degree TP off the used rack at PGA SS.....I can not believe how far this three wood can go...it's so consistent too. Hit it uphill 250 onto a green...significantly up hill....at least 40 ft. It's incredible. I take back my dislike of white...please forgive me Taylormade. :act-up:

I've now hit 3 of the 4 par 5's at my golf course that I had never hit before in 2.

Crow taste really good....really really good.

I picked up a RBZ 13 degree TP off the used rack at PGA SS.....I can not believe how far this three wood can go...it's so consistent too. Hit it uphill 250 onto a green...significantly up hill....at least 40 ft. It's incredible. I take back my dislike of white...please forgive me Taylormade. :act-up:

I've now hit 3 of the 4 par 5's at my golf course that I had never hit before in 2.

No!! We've lost another one! Glad you found something you like though.

I hadn't played a white club up until this year and now I have a few in the bag. I got over it.

I haven't gotten over it yet. I took a white driver out for a test drive last year and couldn't handle it!

Whatever you do, don't look in the RBZ Stage 2 testing thread or you will be severely tempted to go and try that one......I am resisting the temptation still but only because I know I can't afford it.......but people keep telling me how much better it is than my original RBZ 3W.....aaarrrggghhh

Hmm. I thought this thread was about eating an actual crow, which is not too bad of a meal I might add.

I haven't gotten over it yet. I took a white driver out for a test drive last year and couldn't handle it!

I actually think the R1 and RBZ2 do a good job of muting the stark white club heads with the crown graphics. I initially thought the crown graphics were terrible. But, I actually really like them, a lot.

It is still hard to see the size of the RBZ2 FW, though. it's like a mini driver. However, the distance numbers are phenomenal.

Glad you found a club that performs great for you. Wish I could get over the white

I don't think crow needs to be eaten. You never know til you try, it works or it doesn't. Until I swung the Altitudes I had an ill informed opinion. But after, I think anyone wanting to play better golf should give them a try.
Glad you like the RBZ, I love mine.

Altitudes?

Whatever you do, don't look in the RBZ Stage 2 testing thread or you will be severely tempted to go and try that one......I am resisting the temptation still but only because I know I can't afford it.......but people keep telling me how much better it is than my original RBZ 3W.....aaarrrggghhh

Go test the Stage 2. Go now. Just do it.

It took me a while to get over the white crown but you can't argue with results. It's all boils down to performance for me.

Another one comes over to the light side (evil laugh)

^^^This is me as well. I'm happy for anyone and everyone that likes white, but it just doesn't work for me.

If it hadn't been for product reviews, I wouldn't have gone there, which makes me feel a little dumb. I would have missed the one driver out of all the 2013 drivers I've tested that actually worked the best for me.

If it hadn't been for product reviews, I wouldn't have gone there, which makes me feel a little dumb. I would have missed the one driver out of all the 2013 drivers I've tested that actually worked the best for me.

100% the same for me, but insert hybrid. Hehe

I've never minded the matte white. if it produces results, it could be rainbow colored for all I care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^This is me as well. I'm happy for anyone and everyone that likes white, but it just doesn't work for me.

It took me a while to get used to black head drivers!

Back