NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumps, leads with the elbow, to the head.

Only reason he didn't get anything, the name on the back of his jersey.

I don't want this to become the next Bryz discussion in here. We have our own opinions so moving on. I have heard rumor that the Leafs may be looking at Kipper.

Jumps, leads with the elbow, to the head.

Only reason he didn't get anything, the name on the back of his jersey.

And the name in the front.

I don't want this to become the next Bryz discussion in here. We have our own opinions so moving on. I have heard rumor that the Leafs may be looking at Kipper.

How dare you talk about Bryz!!!!! Haha

Hmm not sure it will happen. TSN reported on insider trading that Kipper wants to stay on the West Coast.

Hmm not sure it will happen. TSN reported on insider trading that Kipper wants to stay on the West Coast.

It was on the Radio here yesterday. If it wasn't for that guy we would have had a chance for the first overall pick the past 6 years. I think it's time to move him before his contract is up and we can get something for him. I do hope the Flames move Iggy he's not much of a player but he does have a good shot.

It was on the Radio here yesterday. If it wasn't for that guy we would have had a chance for the first overall pick the past 6 years. I think it's time to move him before his contract is up and we can get something for him. I do hope the Flames move Iggy he's not much of a player but he does have a good shot.

Think at least one will move. Iggy has been rumoured to Pitts for some time now. Will defiantly be a team near the top who has a good chance at a cup.

Think at least one will move. Iggy has been rumoured to Pitts for some time now. Will defiantly be a team near the top who has a good chance at a cup.

I know about Pitts but I don't know what his value is. A bottom 6 forward and a 2 rounder?

Caps up 2 goals after 1 period. Playing a great game so far just need to keep it up and get the points.

I think this train stops at 10 tonight, boys.

What a wrister by Vitale!!!!

The Jackets just scored three goals within 1:15 and have Calgary chasing everything right now. It's awesome.

Nice Dan. Dude your Jackets have created quite the buzz in the league lately. Must feel pretty good

Nice Dan. Dude your Jackets have created quite the buzz in the league lately. Must feel pretty good

nash traded = laughing stock of NHL Social Media including one tool from espn claiming they would get 10 or less wins this year.

11 game point streak active right now, breaking franchise records without nash, Bobo playing like a boss, and top end hockey analysts saying no team will outwork Columbus, that they are playing awesome, etc etc...

Dude it feels awesome. Out of that stupid shadow and the team is finally getting some pride back in their game. I love it.

nash traded = laughing stock of NHL Social Media including one tool from espn claiming they would get 10 or less wins this year.

11 game point streak active right now, breaking franchise records without nash, Bobo playing like a boss, and top end hockey analysts saying no team will outwork Columbus, that they are playing awesome, etc etc...

Dude it feels awesome. Out of that stupid shadow and the team is finally getting some pride back in their game. I love it.

Yeah man they are definitely headed in the right direction and with all the picks you told me about earlier things are looking up. Don't get a chance to see them much but that all changes next year! We are gonna have a lot to talk about man. Looking forward to it.

Yeah man they are definitely headed in the right direction and with all the picks you told me about earlier things are looking up. Don't get a chance to see them much but that all changes next year! We are gonna have a lot to talk about man. Looking forward to it.

Yeah dude, it's going to get a lot less friendly around here!!! hahaha!! Going to be a great rivalry born.

Cookie just dropped a beauty pass to Sutter for the go ahead.

Yeah dude, it's going to get a lot less friendly around here!!! hahaha!! Going to be a great rivalry born.

Haha yeah still not sure about that even give our differences in teams still great friendly banter here.

I am very excited about realignment I think it will be good for the league for the future. I know you are bound to aggravate some people but what can ya do.

Awesome. Keep it going!

After 5 straight minutes of play they're looking to see if an Islanders shot went in and out. Ruled no goal on the ice but we'll see.

Edler suspended 2 games. What a joke this league is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back