The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work at a hospital in Radiology and our corporate director makes it very clear that we are not to tell the other vendors what their price is. We have had other hospitals actually send the bids to other vendors now if it was on purpos or not I do not know, but it is definetly frowned apon.

I can't speak for certain, but in the land of Plant Operations and Facilities Maintenance, it is not against the rules.

Government facility, that is a different story.

Why the heck do people buy a Vowell on well of fortune then proceed to solve right after it.... Argh!

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Why the heck do people buy a Vowell on well of fortune then proceed to solve right after it.... Argh!

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk
Just making sure? Better to spend $250 than to lose your turn because you guessed wrong.

Just making sure? Better to spend $250 than to lose your turn because you guessed wrong.

Sometimes they buy though when it's easy to figure out what it was without it. They'll buy a vowel when the phrase is H_ppy b_rthd_y

Sometimes they buy though when it's easy to figure out what it was without it. They'll buy a vowel when the phrase is H_ppy b_rthd_y

They are the same ones who land on $5,000 and pick a "V" when it's obvious there are five "C's". You can't fix stupid.

I can't speak for certain, but in the land of Plant Operations and Facilities Maintenance, it is not against the rules.

Government facility, that is a different story.
I can, and you are correct.

They are the same ones who land on $5,000 and pick a "V" when it's obvious there are five "C's". You can't fix stupid.

They deserve to lose when they do that. So dumb

Talked to an old friend from Florida today, 30 days after his divorce that I didn't know about. He's doing good but he's cheating wife was always on everybody's case & kept him miserable. I hate it when somebody hurts my friends.

I can, and you are correct.

Yeah, it gets really frustrating. I loathe when my proposals get handed over to the competition and, out of principle, I loathe it when I get handed the competitions.

1st cutting of the lawn so far this year and argh what a nightmare. Lawn mower bogging down and dying every 3 feet, 6 garbage cans of grass full...and that was just the front yard, weedwacker doesn't have enough juice to cut through this thick stuff, and I'm all outta beer in the fridge. Time to let off some steam at the range methinks.

<insert rant here>

1st cutting of the lawn so far this year and argh what a nightmare. Lawn mower bogging down and dying every 3 feet, 6 garbage cans of grass full...and that was just the front yard, weedwacker doesn't have enough juice to cut through this thick stuff, and I'm all outta beer in the fridge. Time to let off some steam at the range methinks.

Wow, we're probably 1.5 months away from mowing.

Wait. WHAT?

I received a letter from Augusta National today stating that because I tried to sell my tickets to a third party that they were being cancelled and I'm being removed from all future mailing lists.

Well, that would be understandable..IF I EVER TRIED TO SELL MY TICKETS! What the heck??? I have all four of my tickets sitting on my counter behind me. I have never attempted to sell my tickets - I'm planning on attending the Tuesday practice round with my dad and two brothers. I don't have a ticket to sell.

Seriously, how can this be happening? What is going on? This has to be some sort of mistake - I'm going to contact Augusta tomorrow and hopefully get this resolved. Seriously, I'll be beyond furious and crushed if something erroneous ruins my Masters experience.

The only thing I could think of that might have happened is my posting a picture of the four tickets on Twitter when they arrived in the mail. Could someone have used that picture in an attempt to sell my tickets? I seriously have no clue at all.

I'm just not too sure what to do here but I'm incredibly bummed/worried at the moment. And confused.

Wait. WHAT?

I received a letter from Augusta National today stating that because I tried to sell my tickets to a third party that they were being cancelled and I'm being removed from all future mailing lists.

Well, that would be understandable..IF I EVER TRIED TO SELL MY TICKETS! What the heck??? I have all four of my tickets sitting on my counter behind me. I have never attempted to sell my tickets - I'm planning on attending the Tuesday practice round with my dad and two brothers. I don't have a ticket to sell.

Seriously, how can this be happening? What is going on? This has to be some sort of mistake - I'm going to contact Augusta tomorrow and hopefully get this resolved. Seriously, I'll be beyond furious and crushed if something erroneous ruins my Masters experience.

The only thing I could think of that might have happened is my posting a picture of the four tickets on Twitter when they arrived in the mail. Could someone have used that picture in an attempt to sell my tickets? I seriously have no clue at all.

I'm just not too sure what to do here but I'm incredibly bummed/worried at the moment. And confused.

They could have used them to make counterfeits, and if those counterfeits were reported the tickets could be cancelled out. I have seen this happen with college football tickets many times.

I'm in a full out f'ing panic. I've had this trip planned since I found out I succeeded in the lottery in August.

Wait. WHAT?

Oh. My. Seriously? Dude, if this falls through for you, I am going to feel bloody awful, expecially for something that appears totally out of your control. Man, I hope they can make this right.

Never, never, never post pictures of tickets online. There are so many scammers out there it will dwindle your faith in humanity.

They could have used them to make counterfeits, and if those counterfeits were reported the tickets could be cancelled out. I have seen this happen with college football tickets many times.

yeah i never take pics of my tickets to anything big that used to make counterfeits we were actually told for the winter classic in boston not to take pics and post them to try to stop just that.

I'm in a full out f'ing panic. I've had this trip planned since I found out I succeeded in the lottery in August.

Contact Augusta, tell them what's going on. They should reissue the tickets.

Contact Augusta, tell them what's going on. They should reissue the tickets.

I sure hope so. I got home from class tonight and my dad was talking on the phone to my brother about how excited he is for this trip.

My brother is flying in from Los Angeles!!!

yeah i never take pics of my tickets to anything big that used to make counterfeits we were actually told for the winter classic in boston not to take pics and post them to try to stop just that.

Yeah, that was obviously dumb. Never in a million years would I have expected something like this. I have like 190 Twitter followers and I think I know them all.

I suppose someone could've just done a general search on Twitter for the Masters though and it would show up. Ughhh. SO STUPID.

Okay lets see...people/dogs making noise during your swing...sprinkler heads...and lip outs. What a horrible freaking round today.

This is bothering me to the point that I seriously have zero chance of sleeping. I have to be out of bed in under four hours. No hope right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back