Lamkin Crossline Ace 3Gen

I've been a Pure grip fan for two years and saw no reason to change. But three Ace grips feel and look so good. I think these will get a go in the MC

You didn't find the tack lacking vs. Pure? I guess that's the issue I have with the 3gen grip in general. They're definitely smoother grips, however.

My X-Hot Pros are coming today, I am going to get 8 of these grips after work to throw on them!

Well i am sold on these, just the right amount of tackyness and softness. I had a spray bottle and was constantly wetting them then wiping them with a towel to reproduce what i was doing this past weekend in the rain. My hands didnt slip once, that a win in my book. And they felt good with no golf glove as well. Good bye to the VDR's hello ACE!

That's great to hear. I'm hoping mine show up today so I can get my wedges done.

can't say enough great things about these grips i absolutely love them. they will be going on all of my clubs but my driver and fairway woods this year.

can't say enough great things about these grips i absolutely love them. they will be going on all of my clubs but my driver and fairway woods this year.

why not the driver and fw? i have them on my driver and hybrid and i love it!!!

why not the driver and fw? i have them on my driver and hybrid and i love it!!!

i like iomics on my driver i just like a softer grip on them always have. personal preference.

Did my wedges and driver last night. Very happy. Tacky Crosslines and a little touch of softness. I wish they came in more colors.

Did my wedges and driver last night. Very happy. Tacky Crosslines and a little touch of softness. I wish they came in more colors.

Like LIME!!!!

Sorry, on a lime kick.

I agree though, they feel really nice IMO. If I didn't have my Niion's I could see going these on my irons and wedges as well.

I'll do my irons one of these days :D

Any comparison between Lamkin-Crossline-Ace-3Gen and Crossline or Z-grip? I'm thinking going Lamkin-Crossline-Ace-3Gen for the MC!

Any comparison between Lamkin-Crossline-Ace-3Gen and Crossline or Z-grip? I'm thinking going Lamkin-Crossline-Ace-3Gen for the MC!

The Crossline Ace and Z grip are nothing alike to me. The Z grip is the firmest grip on the market. I know some guys like them but I was not a fan. The Crossline Ace 3Gen were very similar to the REL 3Gen but with the Crossline pattern. I was a big fan of them.

I have been using these since they first came out. Best grip I have used to date. IMO has just the right amount of softness and tackiness for the climate here in the NE. More colors would be real nice though.

I have been using these since they first came out. Best grip I have used to date. IMO has just the right amount of softness and tackiness for the climate here in the NE. More colors would be real nice though.

I played Z-grip last year, in Myrtle Beach and Miami as well, and they do tend to feel quite harsh when playing 7-8 rounds in a week...but the climate in South Carolina...Lamkin Crossline 3GEN should work there right?

How about these compared to the iline?

I played Z-grip last year, in Myrtle Beach and Miami as well, and they do tend to feel quite harsh when playing 7-8 rounds in a week...but the climate in South Carolina...Lamkin Crossline 3GEN should work there right?

I dont have much experience with SC golf but there are quite a few people playing the REL 3Gens and in my experience the Crossline 3Gen had a little better grip to it. I think they would work quite well.

Agree 100% here. I play these on my hybrids and irons and they're my favorite grips, I play the UTX on my Woods and the Ace 3Gen on my Wedges (I like the performance but I also wanted the color options) these are great grips, but the feel of the crosslines are my favorite.

Alright I'm grip looking

I prefer a softer grip and they are probably the softest grip I have played. I love everything about them..but I guess thats for a different thread. Haha

Golf is getting popular day by day. The golf equipment and the accessories are in huge demand.

I dont have much experience with SC golf but there are quite a few people playing the REL 3Gens and in my experience the Crossline 3Gen had a little better grip to it. I think they would work quite well.
I'd have to agree with you on this...not much golf in SC but think that these grips would work great in that climate. I have played in NC, I would consider them similar enough.

These are now my no.1 option for the MC.

I had my irons regripped with these today. Could anyone that has been using then awhile tell me how they hold up? I tell ya, my initial thought just swinging in the yard is that they feel great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are definitely more durable grips out there. I've played these pretty extensively and they did pick up wear spots quicker than some others.

Back