Official 2012 - 2013 NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami can not hit a shot from anywhere on the floor

My buckeyes falling in love with 3 pointers....happens every freaking march

Miami.. there goes another pic :banghead:

Sent from my DROID X2

Buckeyes aint helping either

Sent from my DROID X2

Buckeyes aint helping either

Sent from my DROID X2

They battled back, craft missing 3 shots in a row that were layups isn't helping

Im still sure they'll win

Sent from my DROID X2

Buckeyes will come back. They're coming strong.

Very impressed with Marquette so far. Definitely not counting Miami out of this game though, they can put up points quickly.

I would love a Miami comeback. I really hope Cuse wins tonight too.

Turned on Ohio St vs Arizona, other game is done. As a Carolina fan I saw Miami light up the scoreboard all 3 games against us. I think they missed more shots tonight than they did in all 3 games combined against UNC.

I wonder if Miamis injured player could have helped them! We'll never know!

Could be a good finish in the OSU vs. Zona game. Ross is carrying OSU down the stretch.

Like I said 5 minutes ago... Ross is carrying Ohio State. Arizona very fortunate getting this free timeout. Absolutely no reason they should be reviewing this because the clock is correct and it was definitely a 3.

I get two victories for the price of one: OSU keeps my Final Four picks intact, and AZ gets knocked out of the tourney!

Let's go Hoosiers! With UNC out I'm rooting for my bracket and I have IU winning it all. With the way the standings are, I should win my pool if Indiana wins it all.

Great half from Cuse. Now, the big question is can they keep it up. Cuse is such a Jekyll and Hyde team.

Stan I need Indiana to pull this game off, I have them in the championship game as well. Not looking good.

Woo! Go Cuse! I have them beating Indy. I lost a Final Four team earlier in Miami, but if Indy goes down that would be awesome.

Woo! Go Cuse! I have them beating Indy. I lost a Final Four team earlier in Miami, but if Indy goes down that would be awesome.

I got cuse and had Marquette winning. Marquette to the final 4 baby!

I got cuse and had Marquette winning. Marquette to the final 4 baby!

Nice picks, but I think Cuse beats Marquette. Should be an awesome game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back