What socks do you use for golf?

Wigwam Ultrimax Tri-athelete for me. Pretty thin sock, not too much cushion but has tons of moisture wicking abilities.

Footjoy Roll-top. I've been wearing them since I was kid and stole them from my father's sock drawer. I wouldn't suggest anything else.

My man JB got me wearing Swiftwicks, my feet thank him

I pretty much have a bunch of Nike dri-fit socks.

Puma, cotton. It's really not a good idea to wear cotton. I spend my expensive sock money on socks for running, not golfing. Which, by the way, if you've never worn a sock that's fitted, like, there's actually a left and right sock, you're missing out.

~Rock

adidas climalites have been my choice, but having read through this thread I will be trying out swiftwicks soon.

adidas climalites have been my choice, but having read through this thread I will be trying out swiftwicks soon.

I have Under Armour socks for just about every sport...sort of said. Though in the same boat. Want to give swiftwicks a try for golfing.

After this weekend I will wear nothing but swift wick. Played Saturday and my feet felt great and the socks kept my feet snug and cool. Wore some champion brand on Sunday to walk around with family and feet hurt and were moist after day of walking.
If swift wick is good enough for Jwow and Freddie couples, they're good enough for me.

It depends on the weather as thicker socks make for a sad back nine in the heat for me. I played a few rounds with friends where the lowest score on the hole previous had to play the next hole barefoot. The greens feel very nice...

Socks

Socks

Did a little search but couldn't find any reviews going back a few pages on socks.

What brand of socks do you guys wear? Last year I did all of my golf riding around in carts. This year for the first three rounds I have walked, and by the fifth hole my feet are wet with sweat. I am sure it has to do with the socks I am wearing. I was going to go the local store and buy a bunch to try out, but figured I would get your input first.

Swiftwick is all I wear!

I have gone to the GoldToe PowerSox an inexpensive moisture wicking sock. They are a great sock IMO.

My SeeMore Swiftwicks

I use Swiftwick or Thorlo Experia's both are great socks in my opinion.

Nike Dri-fit, black only.

I picked up a couple of pairs of Swiftwicks because I haven't been impressed with any of the others I have tried so far.

Footjoy Pro extremes for me. Never had a problem with them

I have a nice collection of swiftwicks at this point. They're the only socks i wear for golf.

Foot-Joy or Nike quarter heights for me.

puma no show moisture wicking

I only wear Kentwool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Foot Joy TechSof Sport and Adidas Tour Climacool.

Back