What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 Gasman! :D

My mother-in-law is staying at our house this week and is making her famous beef stroganoff this evening.

My wife is making stroganoff tonight, subbing turkey for beef. It's awesome, but alas, I have to watch my carb intake, so I'll settle for a small taste.

+1 Gasman! :D

My mother-in-law is staying at our house this week and is making her famous beef stroganoff this evening.

My wife is making stroganoff tonight, subbing turkey for beef. It's awesome, but alas, I have to watch my carb intake, so I'll settle for a small taste.

MMMM, you guys are lucky, I love Stroganoff. My mom never made it so I always had it at my buddies house. Ill have to make it when it cools down again.

We had Stouffer's lasagna tonight. Not as good as homemade, but very close.

Also used the timer feature on the oven tonight for the first time. It was pretty cool coming home from the airport and the meal was already halfway cooked.

A Fenway Frank, Sam's Octoberfest and fried dough.

A Fenway Frank, Sam's Octoberfest and fried dough.

I got to go to Fenway. I keep telling myself Ill go out there when the Dodgers play them in inter league, but they never seem to play each other. I was in New England last fall and those people sure do like their baseball.

I got to go to Fenway. I keep telling myself Ill go out there when the Dodgers play them in inter league, but they never seem to play each other. I was in New England last fall and those people sure do like their baseball.

Yes, you do and yes, we do!

I had leftover rotisserie chicken, some Ramen noodles and a Dublin DrPepper

Brats and steak fries.

So is everyone Diane! I thank my mom's side of the family.

In college, one of my friends was on the football team so I sat with the players at dinnertime quite often. Even "Mongo", the 320 pound lineman was amazed that I went up as many times as he did plus some. And back in college I still weighed 145-150.

I have to be a little more careful nowadays though, because 192 was only a few months ago!

Burgandy peppercorn filets on the grill with a side of ciabatta cheese bread.

Tomato Sandwiches! Had too much lunch to eat more than that for dinner.

Asiago chicken with orzo and a salad.

Italian sausage in the slow cooker.

Leftover lasagna from Tuesday night.

Beef stew, salad, and breadsticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back