What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
The IZOD stuff has a very attractive price tag there. I think their Tour staff looks very well dressed.

The IZOD stuff has a very attractive price tag there. I think their Tour staff looks very well dressed.

They had it for 25% off in store too. Use Macys card for an extra 10%.

It looked real nice, felt great, and a nice price tag.

Hey guys does anyone know where I can snag some Callaway clothes I can't find barely anything online and I tried Marshall's and kohls and stuff just can't find anything and I'd like to get an outfit or 2.

getting rid of the clothes that dont fit has left me an empty closet, so now im ponder some shorts and pants.

Typically buy from clearance rack at galaxy, browsed ebay for a bit, didnt see a ton available my size, where do you guys go mostly?

Has anyone purchased Iliac golf shirts before? Rockbottomgolf.com has some ridiculous prices on them (about $12/per), but I am a little hesitant to pull the trigger because they are priced so low.

Mike I've gotten most of my shorts at kohl's, I've got two pair of pants (izods) at elder beerman. Shirts I've got through different outings and are nothing special.

getting rid of the clothes that dont fit has left me an empty closet, so now im ponder some shorts and pants.

Typically buy from clearance rack at galaxy, browsed ebay for a bit, didnt see a ton available my size, where do you guys go mostly?

Check out Fairway Styles Mike. They have a ton of things on sale.

Check out Fairway Styles Mike. They have a ton of things on sale.

yeah, been browsing over there a little today already, good looking out

Some of the sale stuff is dirt cheap, but you have to get lucky that they have your size in stock.

Very nice!

I'm so boring. I spend three hours browsing and saving my favorites and 90% of them are white, black, or gray.

Do it, Mike!

checktech_vivedblue-pumass12_1.jpg

I need a pair of dark grey golf pants to match my new AF polo. Can't decide if I want Nike or Puma though. Probably Nike so it'll match my flat brim.

I need a pair of dark grey golf pants to match my new AF polo. Can't decide if I want Nike or Puma though. Probably Nike so it'll match my flat brim.

The Nikes are darker. Pumas are more of a stone. Not sure if that affects your choice.

The Nikes are darker. Pumas are more of a stone. Not sure if that affects your choice.
Definitely does. The stone color isn't my thing. I'm hoping I can find a good deal on the Nike's. Nothing on the bay right now. I may have to trade in some old clubs at GG and buy them.

8y4yzemu.jpg

Just spent a whole bunch of money at Fairway Styles. Outside a pair of white shorts, I am set for the year. Plus I have work clothes. Win/Win.

Just spent a whole bunch of money at Fairway Styles. Outside a pair of white shorts, I am set for the year. Plus I have work clothes. Win/Win.
You're a madman! New wardrobe complete?

I think so. Man, I found a brand that makes me look good. I bought everything I could afford :D

I think so. Man, I found a brand that makes me look good. I bought everything I could afford :D
There ya have it! I need a wardrobe upgrade, I have 3 golf shirts that fit now to go along with my 1 pair of golf shorts that fit.

It's time! Lots of great stuff out there. Wish I had about another grand to spend.

What, no pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back