The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just likes the spotlight! Haha

I think Colt also missed that we have an entire thread dedicated to #dufnerring.

Yep. Missed that one too.

I haven't been on here much lately seeing as I'm on a month long vacation from the Army life and golf as well (for the most part).

Yep. Missed that one too.

I haven't been on here much lately seeing as I'm on a month long vacation from the Army life and golf as well (for the most part).

Don't hurry up here too fast, it's snowing again today.

Don't hurry up here too fast, it's snowing again today.

I hate your stupid state. I'll never claim it as my own.

Easy there Trigger. Didn't anyone ever tell you women sap your strength?

Haha the anger they cause me feeds my drive

I hate your stupid state. I'll never claim it as my own.

It's not my state, I was raised in the south. I just got stuck here. Want to know why, Concept? Women!

It's not my state, I was raised in the south. I just got stuck here. Want to know why, Concept? Women!

It's time to let her know whats up and bring her back home.

It's time to let her know whats up and bring her back home.

Wish it was that simple. We haven't found a U-Haul big enough for a 750 acre dairy farm.

Wish it was that simple. We haven't found a U-Haul big enough for a 750 acre dairy farm.

Have you checked with Ryder? Maybe hire a moving company?

2513_446886218720641_278552418_n.jpg

Have you checked with Ryder? Maybe hire a moving company?

For some reason a lot of people that were born up here don't want to leave. I think their brains froze.

The worst part about this is that I know she is there but I focus on the club lol...Stupid golf taking over my life. Definitely a girl I'd love to have a chance to tee it up with though.

There is a club?

I feel sorry for you. I truly do. A Southerner stuck in the Northern states... What did you ever do to deserve it?

Playing Hollywood Golf and country club tomorrow. 2nd round of the year and its on a Donald Ross design, lol. I hope I break 100.

Playing Hollywood Golf and country club tomorrow. 2nd round of the year and its on a Donald Ross design, lol. I hope I break 100.

You'll be fine. Just aim for the center of every green, and don't miss them. If you do, learn how to pitch the ball high and soft. It'll probably help if you drive it in the fairway as it'll give you the best chance to hit the center of the green.

Oh, and putt well. Your speed needs to be pretty solid on Ross designs. Any of that help? :alien:

You'll be fine. Just aim for the center of every green, and don't miss them. If you do, learn how to pitch the ball high and soft. It'll probably help if you drive it in the fairway as it'll give you the best chance to hit the center of the green.

Oh, and putt well. Your speed needs to be pretty solid on Ross designs. Any of that help? :alien:

If the game were only this simple!

Keep it below the hole, if the greens are running quick, and you go past the hole, it can get ugly.

Helps bunches, I didn't know that I needed to hit fairways and greens and putt well to score. Thanks Mike! :alien:

Helps bunches, I didn't know that I needed to hit fairways and greens and putt well to score. Thanks Mike! :alien:

Any time! Might want to pay legit attention to Wake's comment. That one's more true than not.

Keep it below the hole, if the greens are running quick, and you go past the hole, it can get ugly.

If Mikes advise fail, resort to Plan B and consume lots of alcohol. You forget Plan A was ever an option.

Any time! Might want to pay legit attention to Wake's comment. That one's more true than not.

Oh for sure. I'm expecting greens that are pretty quick, definitely have to keep it below the hole.

If Mikes advise fail, resort to Plan B and consume lots of alcohol. You forget Plan A was ever an option.

This seems more feasible, lol.

And don't forget the sunscreen

Hawk got the first snort of the day out of me. I appreciate it dude. You are a great person!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back