Big Break Mexico (Spoilers)

ahhh yes, Big Break....the 1 hour long, 10 minute show.

It's better than Dragonball Z at least, in terms of time management and plot advancement.

i enjoyed Indian Wells and Ireland...

i do not enjoy however, the 400 commercials per show, or Tom Abbott.

Guess I will be pulling for Emily this season, she lives here in Boulder and goes to CU

This is why the all women seasons are the best.

Gotta say, Atlantis was probably my least favorite I've seen. Ireland was pretty good, so this format could work out well.

Oh good another installment of bad soap opera meets halftime golf trick shots. On this episode, billy catches Loren in his cookies and then has to hit a 30 yard draw around a building. Hehehe

big break always manages to find the hot ladies, so I'm optimistic.

I always watch and then complain there isn't enough "real golf"

hehe, explains why that joker Anthony made it to ep 10 or whatever it was last season. The best golfer did win the season though, so I guess it evens out.

Tomorrow night is the preview show.

Looking forward to another season. Although the drama can get a bit ridiculous at times, I still always enjoy the show. Fun to watch mortals try to execute the shots.

Ready for tonight's preview show!

I hope this year's is as good as last years. I really enjoyed Greenbrier.

Some good looking girls.

There Seems to be a lot of sob stories.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

The redneck guy that kinda resembles a monkey is dating a former Dallas Cowboy cheerleader. I somewhat resemble a monkey as well and I can't get anywhere close to a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader.... He must have money.

The redneck guy that kinda resembles a monkey is dating a former Dallas Cowboy cheerleader. I somewhat resemble a monkey as well and I can't get anywhere close to a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader.... He must have money.

He's my favorite dude right now, because they were shooting trap. Heck yea.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Looks like they actually put together a decent cast of entertaining people, we will see how long my entertainment engagement lasts on this one, but for now it'll be set on the DVR.

Season premiere is tonight!

I missed the preview show so I'll be catching the rerun of that before the premier tonight!

Very excited, love this show!

So it begins...

The guy from Carthage, Brent I think, is a big dude. Hard to tell just yet from the glass break though. Rooting for the 5'1" girl cause I'm short and the TN guy cause that's a homie. I do reserve the right to change after I see them all play a little though.

J.

I'm watching too. First impressions who do you have taking it Mike?

No clue probably a better chance picking out of a hat since they are just noe getting to the actual golf shots portion of the show

I also think Brent is going to be tough to beat. I'm rooting for the girls HS golf coach. She's adorable.

Back