The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hand writing all of these addresses for my 1 year open house celebration at my office. Hand cramps.

I only have two weeks left to prepare for my first full season of league play. I subbed for my team at the end of last season, and this year committed to the full season.

I'm not sure I'm ready.

Hand writing all of these addresses for my 1 year open house celebration at my office. Hand cramps.
We dont need the addressing envelopes play by play. #alienface

You should invest in printers. They work wonders

We dont need the addressing envelopes play by play. #alienface

Legitly loled at that! Touché War Beagle.

And Dean, according to "society", it means more if its hand written! Don't know who decided that.

Legitly loled at that! Touché War Beagle.

And Dean, according to "society", it means more if its hand written! Don't know who decided that.
Hah! VICTORY IS MINE!

Some people are just a-holes. Seriously, my world would (and the world in general) would be better off without you. Way to go buddy. I hope you're happy.

Some people are just a-holes. Seriously, my world would (and the world in general) would be better off without you. Way to go buddy. I hope you're happy.

World is filled with them man. Best thing you can do is separate yourself with them and surround yourself with personalities you emulate

Who?

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

People in college that I know being d***s. All of them Frat Guys. Not saying all Frat Guys are awful, but these guys need to just go away and realize how awful they are.

Just got a lecture from my wife that I "talk about the Morgan Cup too much." Sorry for being excited about a once in a lifetime chance at being treated like a tour pro. I'll keep those emotions bottled up inside. Mmmmkay thanks bye.

Still love her though. Haha

Every college needs those frat guys. Yes, most are tools but they do serve a purpose for us that aren't frat guys. They throw the parties almost every day of the week which allowed the rest of us a chance at getting school work done and attending those parties that we could at the end of the week. They provided most, if not all, of the beer at these parties which was nice. And, most importantly, they were usually the first ones to pass out at these parties which made their so called girlfriends available for the rest of the evening. College would not have been the same without those frat boys.

This may or may not be a true story.....................

What happen, two guys go an get married on your campus...:banana:

Every college needs those frat guys. Yes, most are tools but they do serve a purpose for us that aren't frat guys. They throw the parties almost every day of the week which allowed the rest of us a chance at getting school work done and attending those parties that we could at the end of the week. They provided most, if not all, of the beer at these parties which was nice. And, most importantly, they were usually the first ones to pass out at these parties which made their so called girlfriends available for the rest of the evening. College would not have been the same without those frat boys.

This may or may not be a true story.....................
It's a true story. All of it!

Just found out the company that owns the building I live in have been taking an extra $25 from my account for the past 4 months. Just noticed today when I asked my girlfriend if they took the money out of her account yet (specified the price to her) and she said that's not watch they've been taking from her. So looked at my lease and so it is.

The office will be getting a call tomorrow. $100 would be nice right now.

What happen, two guys go an get married on your campus...:banana:

Best quote of the day haha

Sent from my iPhone 5, using Tapatalk 2

Ny cell phone service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back