What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odyssey Golf Metal X Black Num 7 Putter $99.99 http://caddiesbag.com/

484_main.jpg

I picked up one of these.

So what fine SeeMore is headed your way?

mFGP2 PR that I just bought haha but I have a weakness for TPMs and Jman has one I've been lusting over for a long time.

Great trade though, Jman is first class all the way. Thanks again buddy.

mFGP2 PR that I just bought haha but I have a weakness for TPMs and Jman has one I've been lusting over for a long time.

Very cool guys. Enjoy your new 2 you flatsticks!

Thank YOU dude. I'm just excited that we are both excited, and that my precious Huey is finding a loving home.

A dozen 13' Tour Yellow Qstars

Tapping away on my S3

IMG_2491_zps669447dc.jpg

That looks sweet Buck! I now must have one...

Nice!! Spinskin! Enjoy them dude.

SO good IMO. Enjoy em.

Yeah im excited. Bought a sleeve of them a few weeks back and was really impressed with the "spinskin". Thought it was a night and day improvement over last years ball. Ive got it down to this and the RBZu as my balls for this year. Giving the Tour Yellow another go. Can get these locally for $19.00 (+sales tax) so as of right now they are the front runners

Tapping away on my S3

Fujikura x-stiff shaft for my driver and a blue golf pride multi-compound grip. Yesterday I bought the Tiger Woods 2013 shoes in white. The most comfortable golf shoe I've ever worn!

Callaway X-Hot 3W in R. The long thread in here, plus some comments from a guy I trust in the shop, tipped me over. BOOOM!

Broke down and replaced my old Titleist DCIs with some brand spankin' new Taylormade Burner 2.0 Irons, and while I was at it, replaced my Cleveland Launcher 460 for the Taylormade Burner Superfast 2.0! I figured I was ready to get with the times and upgrade to some clubs with some new technology!

Can't wait to hit the range this morning!

Just got my Cleveland SL 290 in today and found out that it's a Tour Issue T3 model .Watch out for it on the Marketplace!

Callaway X-Hot 3W in R. The long thread in here, plus some comments from a guy I trust in the shop, tipped me over. BOOOM!

Nice buy keto!

I hit the jackpot yesterday.

Picked up a Vrs Covert driver for myself. I got home and the wife surprised me with an Amp Cell Driver.

I guess she had heard me comparing the two and trying to decide and just decided for me :)

so now I plan on hitting both and then selling or trading the other.

Picked up a Vrs Covert driver for myself. I got home and the wife surprised me with an Amp Cell Driver.

I guess she had heard me comparing the two and trying to decide and just decided for me :)

She's a keeper!

Yes she is! Now if only I could talk her into getting on the course with me sometime.

just picked up a pair of Tour360 M1's even though my adipures are still perfectly fine .. guess it doesnt hurt to have two pair right? lol

Wow, lucky man... Let me know what you decided to keep... I may be intrested in the other!

Fitted for a set of Ping G25 irons at Golftown. 4-UW with graphite shafts. Also was a Ping promotion where you got a G25 wedge of your choice for free so got a so got a G25 sand wedge.

Should get them in about 7 business days.

JDL 6S :clown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back