The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would be surprised at how many times I have deleted a post in that section, only to see someone post the exact same response, AGAIN, within seconds of me deleting it.
Amen brother!

You would be surprised at how many times I have deleted a post in that section, only to see someone post the exact same response, AGAIN, within seconds of me deleting it.

I wouldn't be

Gaming History. Makes me smile everytime I watch it.

"I'm coming up with 32.33, uh, repeating of course."

Is the real reason those frat boys gave you grief, are you Leeroy?!

Question for ATL folk: what is there to do in/around the city for a day? I need some bait to convince my parents to drive down a day early so I can go to the ATL Invitational and they'll need something to do for the day (with my 13 year old brother).

Huge aquarium. Coke factory. Lots of shopping in Buckhead

I hope you enjoyed that National Title while you had it.

Haha, dude you are aware the NCAA investigated this last fall, correct?

Haha, dude you are aware the NCAA investigated this last fall, correct?

And the article is written by someone with a pretty poor record on these type of things.

Already being called out more multiple plays as misquoting and flat out lying.

Not all that concerned.

I think if I was a mod, I'd just delete any answers in the Ask A Pro section that are posted before Golftec replies and put in a sticky titled, "If your post was deleted, read this.":act-up:

I delete a lot of posts there! Also in the Marketplace threads. People don't get it!

And the article is written by someone with a pretty poor record on these type of things.

Already being called out more multiple plays as misquoting and flat out lying.

Not all that concerned.

I was actually texting Mike Blanc earlier and he told me that his quotes were taking so out of context it isn't funny. Same with Neiko.

I went to the Braves game tonight. Cold and rainy, but it's always great to see them pound Philly.

Watching Gattis hit his first HR was cool. He is an animal.

Best part of the night was eating a Philly cheesesteak hit dog. Jumbo hot dog topped with a cheesesteak. It was like God came down and gave me a high five. Best ballpark food ever.

My wife threatened to kill me last night. She had just gotten our son back to sleep at 3:30. I rolled over and she said "if you start snoring, I will kill you." I think she kind of meant it. Needless to say for me, 3:30 till 5:15 was not a restful sleep.

My wife threatened to kill me last night. She had just gotten our son back to sleep at 3:30. I rolled over and she said "if you start snoring, I will kill you." I think she kind of meant it. Needless to say for me, 3:30 till 5:15 was not a restful sleep.

I guess you didn't snore

well, she didnt say she would kill you in your sleep. Id keep an eye on her

DAMMIT!!!

Time for my THP will. If my wife murders me, who wants my stuff?

DAMMIT!!!

Time for my THP will. If my wife murders me, who wants my stuff?

It's probably all stiff shaft, so I guess I'm out.

Speaking of sleep, I had a dream where I was on the first hole of the AC Invitational. It was a Par 4 and I hit a good drive to pitching range. During my backswing, my ball suddenly sprouted wings and flew away, and not in the right direction. I wonder what this means?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back