The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks buddy, I'm good and laughing now.

I HEART War Eagle.

I heart Huckabees

My rant is people not doing things right and pissing of customers. We have a customer who wants to get rid of a $120,000+ tractor, and it sounds like a lot of the reason is because the salesmen didn't listen to him and get what he wanted, and the person who did predelivery on it did it wrong.

That's just inexcusable.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

That's true.

Plus going off is so much more fun than politely trying to ignore.

You have mod powers. Rage, delete all proof, walk away like nothing happened haha

You have mod powers. Rage, delete all proof, walk away like nothing happened haha

I try not to do that too much.....hahaha.

I like being the nice guy but sometimes you gotta vent a little, ya know?

It seems that I have done something horribly wrong. So I'm really freaking sorry. I wasn't trying to act like I was entitled to everything. It's more to do with trying to make someone else feel better. It probably didn't work, and I'm assuming I fell flat on my face. Those that know me best on here know that I'm not that kind of person. So I'm very very sorry to all.

I try not to do that too much.....hahaha.

I like being the nice guy but sometimes you gotta vent a little, ya know?

There comes a time where every man must be able to raise the Jolly Roger and begin slitting throats. Oh, or just have a couple drinks and say ehh f it.

I'm out of jalapenos for my epic grilled cheese sandwich.

*Seamless Transition*

There comes a time where every man must be able to raise the Jolly Roger and begin slitting throats. Oh, or just have a couple drinks and say ehh f it.
Jolly Roger. Slitting throats. Pirates. Captains. Captain Morgan. Rum. Happy Happy Joy Joy.

I'm out of jalapenos for my epic grilled cheese sandwich.

*Seamless Transition*

Dude, Costco FTW! I go through one of these per month. 6 lbs, 4 oz of hot goodness for like $4!!

yqysugeb.jpg

I put my old computer on Craigslist for a slightly higher than realistic price. (People always wanna talk you down, so I figure why not start off just a shade too high)

I have gotten literally 7 or 8 responses from people wanting me to ship it to Ghana, Nigeria, Zimbabwe... All of them for the exact same reason. "Buying it for a friend or relative and am out on business right now". "Will send money to Paypal through money order".

Soooo full of $&!? people are.

I put my old computer on Craigslist for a slightly higher than realistic price. (People always wanna talk you down, so I figure why not start off just a shade too high)

I have gotten literally 7 or 8 responses from people wanting me to ship it to Ghana, Nigeria, Zimbabwe... All of them for the exact same reason. "Buying it for a friend or relative and am out on business right now". "Will send money to Paypal through money order".

Soooo full of $&!? people are.

Always that kind of stuff with electronics on CL I find. Cannot even consider selling there

Cookie, that is a gigantic jar of jalapenos! I need to go to Sam's and do that, because jalapenos are basically a fifth food group in my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back