Official 2012 - 2013 NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very interesting Final Four for sure, 2 Big East teams, a Missouri Valley and Big 10.

I just saw the replay. Terrible. Why did I choose to watch it? I'm an idiot and curiosity got the best of me.

Dude I dunno. I will never watch it ever again. When I saw the players turn, I knew it was bad. Blech

I saw the injury live and I still shudder just thinking about it, I hope he can make a full recovery. I saw he has already had surgery and everything seems to be going well.

Charlie how good is the Big East going to be next year? Just wondering.

I don't want to watch a replay, just saw pictures, but I probably will anyway.

ESPN was saying Louisville's bench was literally vomiting at the sight. And I think I saw Coach K crying when he got a look. It's just so sad. And also incredibly gross.

I also accidentally stumbled upon a really close up picture of his leg on twitter and was immediately shocked. A good 6-9 inches of bone sticking out of his leg. My prayers are with him and his family tonight after he apparently had successful surgery on a Double Compound Fracture.

I watched it. It was horrific.

I saw the injury live and I still shudder just thinking about it, I hope he can make a full recovery. I saw he has already had surgery and everything seems to be going well.

Charlie how good is the Big East going to be next year? Just wondering.

I think they'll be decent next year. Some solid teams staying (Georgetown, Marquette), but outside of that meh. We'll see how the rest of the teams play in the coming years.

To people who know stuff how could that even happen? I jump all the time... Was it just so much stress over time?

On the bright side he's up on crutches already!
vibe-kevin-ware-update-crutches.jpg

So glad to see Rutgers coach gone. What he did to those athletes is inexcusable. I understand some yelling and screaming, it happens, but that dude took it WAY to far. Throwing basketballs at kids.... Seriously? I doubt he will find a team willing to take him in and I cannot say I blame them or feel remotely sorry for the guy

So glad to see Rutgers coach gone. What he did to those athletes is inexcusable. I understand some yelling and screaming, it happens, but that dude took it WAY to far. Throwing basketballs at kids.... Seriously? I doubt he will find a team willing to take him in and I cannot say I blame them or feel remotely sorry for the guy
I think he'll land somewhere, Bobby Knight did!

I think it'll be a while before anyone considers Mike Rice at a D1 school - he will have trouble finding even an assistant job somewhere until this majorly cools down.

You cannot possibly compare the greatness of Bobby Knight with this guy..
Greatness no, but conduct yes, if Bobby Knight can get a job after everything he did and went through, I could see this guy finding a job elsewhere, probably at a lesser school but still find a job none the less. I don't condone what he did by any means, but I wouldn't' be surprised if we saw him land on his feet somewhere.

Ahh, kids are spoiled now days..
Heck our gym teachers were rougher than that. But that wss back in the 40s :p
Sent from my DROID X2

Incredible interview with Kevin Ware. Extremely moving. I encourage everyone to watch.

I'm pumped to watch the McDonald's All-American Game tonight. I love watching it every year to see some of the prospects I hear a lot about.

Congrats to the Baylor Bears for winning the Not In Tournament.

Trey Burke wins the Wooden Award. Not a huge surprise there, I think he definitely deserved it.

Finally, the tourney is back! Should be a couple of good games tonight. Even though I have Michigan to win it all, I'm not sure they'll be able to beat Cuse tonight. Going to be tough to take down that damn zone.

I'll say Louisville by 13 and Michigan by 2.

Go Shockers!

Holy cow. Look at the Shockers go!

WOW Shockers!!!!!

taptalking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back