NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HAVE FAITH!!!!!!!!! :D

:clap::clap::clap:

I think and I hope he is a surprise

I think the trade of the day was the untalked about Mason to Philly, I think he will turn into a stud. I think with CLB developed him wrong, Like Toronto did to Justin Pogge

I don't know about that. Goalies have to have some swagger to be good. Its hard to get that back once you loose it. I can't say I don't hope for his sake he will get it back but its tough to do.

It is good to see Calgary is blowing it up at last. They should have done it last year. Class move to let Iggy go where he might hoist the cup. They sure got the better of the Jay Bouwmeester trade. I never saw him do anything in Calgary that looked above average.
Hope they get used to getting their butts kicked by the Oilers.... (like tonight)

Ya, I would have never done it but WSH wanted a two way player; and Erat is a great one. He will fit it nice with Ribeiro on the second line. (Ovie, Backstrom) (Rib, Erat) not bad at all.

But man Forsberg is gonna BE GOOD!!!

I think the trade of the day was the untalked about Mason to Philly, I think he will turn into a stud. I think with CLB developed him wrong, Like Toronto did to Justin Pogge

I can see the trade for Erat making sense if Washington was all in this year, such as Pitts or Boston. I really hope Foresburg turns into something amazing and makes the Caps look stupid for trading away a prospect that just about any team would take in a heartbeat. I personally think he'll end up being Zetteburg-ish.

So Brassard had a pretty huge night last night in New York... I may or may not enjoy the response when he comes back down to earth in a couple weeks and stops putting up points.

I knew something was fishy when he was 9 of 13 in the faceoff circle.. His greatest total there... ever? hah!

So Brassard had a pretty huge night last night in New York... I may or may not enjoy the response when he comes back down to earth in a couple weeks and stops putting up points.

I knew something was fishy when he was 9 of 13 in the faceoff circle.. His greatest total there... ever? hah!

Adrenaline dude. You can't fault him for that. New place, flashing lights, better teammates.

Oh and don't forget, Bettinardi Putters are sick!

Adrenaline dude. You can't fault him for that. New place, flashing lights, better teammates.

That's basically what I am saying.. He'll come back down and all will be sad I am sure.. I wish he played like that all the time in Columbus.

Should be entertaining to see him start blocking shots at the demands of Torts. Probably has 5 to his career in Columbus.

Anyone else see Bryzgalov duck away from making a save a letting it go in last night? Hahaha

lOnIgBO.gif

That's basically what I am saying.. He'll come back down and all will be sad I am sure.. I wish he played like that all the time in Columbus.

Should be entertaining to see him start blocking shots at the demands of Torts. Probably has 5 to his career in Columbus.

So he's coachable. Needed some direction? He got some. Sounds like the CBJ coaching staff needed to unlock some of their dudes potential.

Anyone else see Bryzgalov duck away from making a save a letting it go in last night? Hahaha

lOnIgBO.gif

haha dude that was hilarious. They were destroying him on it too.. Good thing they have Mason as a capable backup! hahahhaa

So he's coachable. Needed some direction? He got some. Sounds like the CBJ coaching staff needed to unlock some of their dudes potential.

We'll see.. I doubt he starts blocking shots without putting up a fight.

Bryz is a top 5 goalie in the biggest hockey market. He is so good under pressure.

Wait... He ducked? Let me rephrase.

Bryz is a top 3 goalie in the biggest and best hockey market. He is outstanding under pressure.

hahahahahaa!!!!!

@JasonPHT: Ilya Bryzgalov and Steve Mason each have an .899 save percentage. Isn't that a fun little fact, Flyers fans?

Haha and Bryz played with a half decent team

Oh and don't forget, Bettinardi Putters are amazing!

Gaborik had a big game last night

Yep. Told ya. Columbus is going to make the playoffs. Now, there's no question that Bobrovsky absolutely stood on his head last night and that enabled Columbus to get the win. However, they've got good depth and just upgraded their scoring.

Nashville will not. Our severe lack of finishing ability, plus Rinne having a subpar year means we're sitting this one out. While it sucks, I think it's actually good for our management to see. We had gotten so accustomed to making the playoffs, I think we got too comfortable with our mediocre forwards. It's good to miss the mark once in a while to remind yourself to try harder.

Jussi Jokinen has won 90% of his faceoffs tonight. Holy crap.

Go jackets

Jokinen buries one! Great first game for this guy. I'm loving this grab by Shero!

James Neal just caught an elbow from Del Zotto right in the chin. Saw him say "What happened?" before he went off the ice.

S**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back