Accordnc

Reaction score
Handicap
I am disabled from one of my legs. I am trying to start walking to better my health. I am trying to get an idea of the best feeling shoes I was leaning towards the 13 TW or the Lunar golf shoes. Any help would be appreciated.

Shoes are so personal it's hard to suggest. Lots of guys like the lunars, fj's, Ecco.

What shoes do you wear off the course?

I wear Nikes usually and I have some Lunars I enjoy but there are so many shoe brands exclusive to golf it's hard to know them all.

Adidas tour 360 atv's are really comfy.

fjoy contour are comfy

Ecco Biom Hybrid is worth a look...

I wear Ecco's off the course. And Ecco's on the course. Biom Hybrid best spikeless golf shoe period.

I wear Adidas Tour 360 ATV's also, but, I find that Adidas are also my favourite training shoe as well. I think if you have nike Lunars and they feel good, the Nike lunar golf shoe would be a safe bet comfort wise. The best thing for you to do would be to go and try on a few pairs at your local golf shop and get a feel for what you want out of your shoe.

Seriously, buy the one that is the most comfortable to you. I chose adidas over nike beacuse of my mom complaining about the nikes having some funny flexing in the leather, but I regret that decision EVERY time I put on my adidas. They're just hard and uncomfortable, whereas the Nikes were like floating on an air cushion. After 18, I literally can't change into my normal shoes fast enough.

It is really hard to recommend comfortable shoes because everyones foot is so different. I can tell you, a shoes does not have to look super comfortable to be super comfortable. I have a pair of FootJoy Icons. They may look like a stuffy dress shoe, but they are the most comfortable thing I have ever put on my feet.

I'll echo, the Ecco BIOM Hybrid. Most comfortable golf shoe I've ever worn.

I've tried Footjoys, Adidas and Ecco's over the years. All good, until I put on the Ecco Biom last year, made the rest feel like cardboard, they are so soft but as others have said, it's all personal to you so get a short list and try them on.

I love my Adidas adiPure shoes. But like it's been said before...it really is a personal choice/feel.

I'm a big fan of Adipures. If you look on Adidas's website i'm sure you'll find a great shoe for you

I wear Ecco's off the course. And Ecco's on the course. Biom Hybrid best spikeless golf shoe period.

This goes to show how personal shoes are. A definitive statement would make me think that they truly are, yet when it comes to comfort, they dont hold a candle to my Callaway Del Mars. I have both pairs and when going spikeless, always reach for the Callaways.

It is hard to say what will work for you, but in the past I had found some super comfortable golf shoes, and some really light shoes that were great for walking, but never a shoe that qualified as both. The 2013 Nike Lunar Control changed that. They are as light weight as all of the spikeless mesh sneaker style shoes, and as comfortable as my beloved Adidas Tour 360's. Hands down the best golf shoe I've found for walking, with excellent traction to boot. I don't think I've walked around in any other shoe since I bought them, and I own around 10 pairs of golf shoes.

FJ Sport or Contour Casual.

THPing on Tapatalk

I wear Footjoy Superlites. They're like a pair of tennis shoes with golf cleats.

I second the Ecco Biom Hybrid!

Ok so I have another question. I was wondering if you get as good a traction as golf shoes in the tennis shoe Lunars?

And I like the idea of trying these all on

Ok so I have another question. I was wondering if you get as good a traction as golf shoes in the tennis shoe Lunars?

The Lunar ascends? I personally did not, some felt they did. For the Lunar Controls absolutely, and they are more comfortable and not much, if any, heavier.

Are these the 2012 or 13? Lunar controls your referencing?

Are these the 2012 or 13? Lunar controls your referencing?

2013 are the ones I have. I heard great things about the 2012 but never had them.

Back