Ohio - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Cleveland Golf

Nice how are you liking it!

I'll tell you what.......I REALLY don't like changing clubs. Have had my old driver, Titleist 905r, for more than 4 seasons. But when my league partner got an R1 (thanks alot Gene LOL) and I was able to try it, It really blew me away..............Plain and simple a longer and straighter club for me............

Dans partner obviously heard how bad he was.

He heard how short hitting and terrible we both are and ran for the hills!!!!

Wish that was the excuse, anyways. Hate to hear you're down and out Jmann!

can't say I blame him.

I'd be your partner Dan. But I don't think you could bring it like ATL. Sorry bro. :alien:

I'll tell you what.......I REALLY don't like changing clubs. Have had my old driver, Titleist 905r, for more than 4 seasons. But when my league partner got an R1 (thanks alot Gene LOL) and I was able to try it, It really blew me away..............Plain and simple a longer and straighter club for me............

Don't you hate when that happens? :)

Awesome, are you playing it neutral?

I'd be your partner Dan. But I don't think you could bring it like ATL. Sorry bro. :alien:

I'd take Dan over me in a heartbeat.

Man only 3 weeks to go! This can't get here fast enough. Ready for some great golf with some great THPers!

practice to crush the zoo crew!

Happily Tapping from toilet or bed.

3 weeks from today fellas!

Working in Florida for two weeks. Yes brought the clubs! Will be getting some range time in.
Can't wait to go up north and have some fun and meet THPer's!!

I hope I'm still a go for this. I go to the doctor Tuesday and find out. I will probably cry if I can't

What's going on man? Hope you can make it'

Got my right arm stuck in a machine at work. Luckily nothing is broke but swelled up bad and I have 3rd degree burns from my wrist to my forearm

Got my right arm stuck in a machine at work. Luckily nothing is broke but swelled up bad and I have 3rd degree burns from my wrist to my forearm

Ice it down and rub some dirt on it!!

ouch man, Get better soon!

Dang Rob! Be careful!

3 weeks from today fellas!

Seems like we should have nice weather too! Getting my game in shape so Zenger doesn't carry me around the course.

Holy geez man! Hope all is ok and you can make it.

3 weeks from today Big Lee will be hoisting a trophy, wedges, and victory shot!

Headed to chicago for new job training all next week. No wife means golf every evening! Looking forward to hitting up some great Chicago courses and getting in some good prep! Bring it on fellas!

Holy cow - sounds like you're counting your blessings you're not seriously maimed. So glad to hear that didn't happen. Get better!

Back