Bridgestone J40 Driver Review Thread

Wahoo! Drivers should start rolling in anyday!!

Man this is exciting! I'm stuck in Chicago til Saturday so if mine comes I'm going to be going nuts until I get home so I can unbox it. I'm super pumped to start putting it in play!

Can't wait to put it in play, I have a feeling it's going to be a bomber.

I just picked up a 445 9.5*. Can't wait to hear the feedback from the MC guys that didn't go with the stock PX

Tapping away on my S3

I can't wait to get this driver in. I think that I'm hitting my current driver a little too high with a bit too much spin, so I'm hoping going to the lower spin head of the J40 with the same shaft as I have now with help those problems.

Did anyone else get a package or a notification today? I have not.

No big man. I'm sure it's not far away. You'll be enjoying it soon!

OK opened the box and the driver is stunning. Looks all business at address which I love. I will take some pics tomorrow morning and throw them in here. Shaft and head combo looks killer!

OK opened the box and the driver is stunning. Looks all business at address which I love. I will take some pics tomorrow morning and throw them in here. Shaft and head combo looks killer!

Waiting... Waiting...

Tomorrow morning is not 12:02 AM! I need sleepy time

Whaaaaat? You're killing me captain! Can't wait to see it! Hopefully this means we will have some other staffers with their drivers in hand over the next couple of days, can't wait to see them!

Cant wait to see some pics buddy.

I can't wait for this To show up on my doorstep!

Oh and don't forget, Bettinardi Putters are amazing!

Was taking some slow swings with the driver last night. Man this driver feels nice and looks like a beast. Going to see if I can get to the range and pound some balls this morning

Man it sounds like a beast chunky!

Was taking some slow swings with the driver last night. Man this driver feels nice and looks like a beast. Going to see if I can get to the range and pound some balls this morning

....Or get pics of it. Either way.

You are going to love this thing Chubbylover!!!

was taking some slow swings with the driver last night. Man this driver feels nice and looks like a beast. Going to see if i can get to the range and pound some balls this morning
pics, pics, pics!!!

Well my J40 will be here by the end of the day. I'll throw up some pictures and I am going to do a video review as well. Big shout out to Bridgestone for getting these built so quick and sent out to us. A smidge over two weeks to have them get all the custom shafts, build them, and send them out is awesome.

Back