Energy Drinks & Shots

Saw this tweet today, Arnold Palmer Drive, a great arnold palmer drink with energy, I can't wait to try it:
BGXB3lyCYAEQd7m.jpg:large

darrenrovell darren rovell 14h
New Arnold Palmer performance drink from @DrinkAriZona hits stores this week pic.twitter.com/vfbkKcd1GK

I typically make all my own shakes/beverages for the course. One of them that is a good boost for a pre-workout or mid round energy lapse drink contains a cup of chocolate milk, 1 banana, 1 tsp of instant coffee, 1 tsp agave nectar or honey, and an option of 2 pasteurized egg whites. It kind of resembles an Iced Mocha, and will give you a good kick of energy without the crash thats usually involved with an "energy" drink.
calories 359, sugars 50g, protein 17g, not too shabby

Last edited:
It's going to be a good night!!!ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21364684349.338019.jpg

Just tap it in...Just tap it in.

That Monster Zero Ultra is my new go too from the Monster family. Its so light and refreshing.

Energy supplements tend to fall in 2 different categories for me. I don't drink coffee when I'm dragging as it gives me heartburn. My regular drink for that is Monster absolute zero and sometimes Rockstar zero carb. I typically only drink one per day.

Other "healthy energy" supplements, like FRS energy or Advocare Spark don't work quite the same for me. They don't give me a wake me up kick when I'm feeling tired. However, I do find them to be good to take before playing as they seem to keep me from getting fatigued as soon as I would have without them.

Same here I Luke the monster zero, but the 5 hour energy around the 8th or 9th hole I seem to stay more focused.

5abyguna.jpg

Taste like carbonated apple juice

I've been addicted to the low carb Monsters (blue) since law school. Not good, but good.

5abyguna.jpg

I saw that one the other day, but due to unfortunate bubbleberry incident, I stayed away.

I dont know why I assumed it was sugar free, and got it and drank it then realized it had 140 calories and too much sugar. The taste was decent, but I only do the sugar free ones.

5abyguna.jpg

I like the sounds of that, I'm going to have to give it a shot!

Apparently there is a new Monster in a lite blue can and its sugar free. Anyone had it?

Is that this one? I want to try it.

p17nt5oen81bsd1decsf19gu185d6_L_655x435.jpg

Yes!! Still a huge fan of the white one, so if this is better then count me in

Ok I will bring some. The lady at 7-11 said her other store was selling. I'll swing by and grab some for tomorrow

Its not really an energy drink but I never drink stuff like it. I bought a cold Starbucks Vanilla Frappuccino this morning because I am running on empty today.

Ok I will bring some. The lady at 7-11 said her other store was selling. I'll swing by and grab some for tomorrow
You rock, sir.
Its not really an energy drink but I never drink stuff like it. I bought a cold Starbucks Vanilla Frappuccino this morning because I am running on empty today.
And you even whimped out and went to bed early.

I could really use an energy drink today.. Should have snagged one on the way in

You rock, sir.

And you even whimped out and went to bed early.

I dont know if its allergies or what but I actually fell asleep last night while on xbox with you guys. Haha I woke up in a panic and decided it was time to go to bed. Not to mention that POS game wouldnt do anything for me last night.

Back