Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh was never my favorite Ranger. I always knew he was one mistake away from completely ruining his career. I thought it'd be alcohol or drugs, but looks like it was leaving Arlington.........

The season is brand new, with 7 games played. Beltre is hitting .188, is that cause to write off his season? Plus, wasn't Hambone pretty awful at the end of last season in Arlington. As it is in any sport, he may be a loser, but he's OUR loser now! Haha.

The season is brand new, with 7 games played. Beltre is hitting .188, is that cause to write off his season? Plus, wasn't Hambone pretty awful at the end of last season in Arlington. As it is in any sport, he may be a loser, but he's OUR loser now! Haha.

Betre will bounce back, he's a good hitter. Cruz meanwhile has been on fire and yet is buried way down in the order

Josh was never my favorite Ranger. I always knew he was one mistake away from completely ruining his career. I thought it'd be alcohol or drugs, but looks like it was leaving Arlington.........

Millionaire junkies are usually everyone's favorites.

Thank you for taking Albert off of our hands as well... Im glad someone paid him, just glad it wasnt the Cardinals

Nice win for the Cardinals tonight. They need to take as many series from the Reds as possible so a win today would be big. They should already be up 2-0 in the series, but the bullpen was awful on Monday.

I dont know if many of you know who Matt Adams is, but imagine Matt Stairs in the making I think.. Came off the bench and hit a go-ahead Pinch Hit Homerun last night.

Adams 2-3 with a HR and 3 RBI today

I was actually looking at picking him up earlier, should have pulled the trigger, gone now

Adams 2-3 with a HR and 3 RBI today

I was actually looking at picking him up earlier, should have pulled the trigger, gone now

He's going to be a one start a week guy.. Probably not worth it.

Huge game for the Birds today. Westbrook with a complete game shutout and 4 homeruns.. Plus 2/3 from the Reds is always awesome

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Curt Schilling co hosted with Ryan Rusillo today and he was super entertaining. I'd say he has a future in broadcasting more than he already does!

Nice win for the Cardinals tonight. They need to take as many series from the Reds as possible so a win today would be big. They should already be up 2-0 in the series, but the bullpen was awful on Monday.

I dont know if many of you know who Matt Adams is, but imagine Matt Stairs in the making I think.. Came off the bench and hit a go-ahead Pinch Hit Homerun last night.

Adams is a boss and had another great day. He could easily become a home town fave, but just wonder if he isn't better suited in the AL as a DH...

Adams is a boss and had another great day. He could easily become a home town fave, but just wonder if he isn't better suited in the AL as a DH...

The Cards bench is very thin.. I dont see him leaving this year. I do see him down the line as more of a DH. That is, unless we move Craig back to LF.

The power in the Braves lineup is ridiculous. Gattis and Francisco with back to back jacks.

The power in the Braves lineup is ridiculous. Gattis and Francisco with back to back jacks.

FAT JUAN PIMP JOB!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Jordan Schaefer has 1 start this season, tonight. He now has more hits than BJ Upton does on the season.

Jordan Schaefer has 1 start this season, tonight. He now has more hits than BJ Upton does on the season.

Outside of one good playoff series for the Rays, sadly we dealt with a lot of that.

I just read Barry Zito has more hits than Matt Kemp.. Wow

Yall gonna make me lose my mind...

Outside of one good playoff series for the Rays, sadly we dealt with a lot of that.
Ugh... Fortunately, Schaefer was one a promising Center Fielder coming up through the Braves. A capable backup.
Yall gonna make me lose my mind...
Upton Here, Schaefer Here. Doesnt work with different names.

I drafted Schaeffer in fantasy his rookie year because he was pretty hyped. Haven't heard his name in a long time.

I drafted Schaeffer in fantasy his rookie year because he was pretty hyped. Haven't heard his name in a long time.
First pitch he ever saw he cranked out of the park. It was impressive.

Got hurt that year, around mid year, on a head first slide and tried to play through it. Went on the DL, came back and wasnt the same. Eventually got sent down, then traded to the Astros. Astros released him in the off season and the Braves brought him back.

His rookie season was impressive, and then after the 08 playoffs we all thought he was going to turn it on in 2009... Never happened. He was electric in spurts though.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

First pitch he ever saw he cranked out of the park. It was impressive.

Got hurt that year, around mid year, on a head first slide and tried to play through it. Went on the DL, came back and wasnt the same. Eventually got sent down, then traded to the Astros. Astros released him in the off season and the Braves brought him back.

I was thinking he played briefly for another team, but couldn't remember which one. Seeing his name pop up was a, "oh yeah, I remember that guy" moment.

Well because of a rainout Kyle lohse will be making an appearance in St Louis Friday. Will be interested to hear what kind of an ovation he gets and how well he throws

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back