Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the ponder is over, should the box talk be int he What did u buy thread?

It should.

Or maybe we need threads for "What's in the Box" and "Delivery Pondering"

:alien:

It should.

Or maybe we need threads for "What's in the Box" and "Delivery Pondering"

:alien:

tumblr_m6ozwt46FU1rpj7qbo1_500.png

A lot of the veteran morgan cuppers would be happy that the rookies wouldnt be clouding the threads!!

LOL, Thainer got you there...

Do shoes count? Pondering a new pair of shoes as the ones I have had for years have finally started to give way at the stitching along one side - can't complain as I have had them for a good 8 years and they are so comfortable still it could be hard to find something that is the same

Big reason for this is I got an email from Direct Golf with a special 20% off everything while the Masters is on so maybe I will have to take a drive over on Saturday and see what they have got, but the Adidas Tour 360's could be had for £48 and if they last me as long as my current ones then I will certainly get my moneys worth out of them

Do shoes count? Pondering a new pair of shoes as the ones I have had for years have finally started to give way at the stitching along one side - can't complain as I have had them for a good 8 years and they are so comfortable still it could be hard to find something that is the same

Big reason for this is I got an email from Direct Golf with a special 20% off everything while the Masters is on so maybe I will have to take a drive over on Saturday and see what they have got, but the Adidas Tour 360's could be had for £48 and if they last me as long as my current ones then I will certainly get my moneys worth out of them

Most the shoes ponders go over here

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...hat-s-New-In-The-Closet-amp-Apparel-Pondering

That is my point.. You used to always tell us what you were buying now you just say "hmm" or " :alien: " or "haha"

It is best to give up I think.. Im done talking to him about it

Considering YOU are the one that has figured out you can text me. Jesse used to, the good ole days.

Well, considering I didn't BUY anything, no, that wouldn't be appropriate.

Considering YOU are the one that has figured out you can text me. Jesse used to, the good ole days.

Okay, I need to see some pics soon. You have me sooo intrigued now. :banghead:

Ouch, I missed this until now. haha

Phrankenwood. #Phil

Haha were friends.. I thought me and Jessie were too but I don't even have his number

Haha were friends.. I thought me and Jessie were too but I don't even have his number

You're not gonna get it either if you spell my name like that again... :bashful:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back