What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got off of Cally Preowned and they are doing a buy one get one half off, so I bought 2 wedges. Two nice forged dark chrome.

Confession time:

Spoiler
30096619_im__________0_gsi

I went from Hogans to i20s last year and was upset to put the Hogan's away but I think you will like what the i20s will do for you.
I never really liked the looks of Ping but hit several clubs before choosing them. They felt great so I ordered them and like what I see so far.

I finally pulled the trigger on some Iliac golf shirts at Rock Bottom Golf.

I was a little hesitant to buy the shirts since they are so cheap (about $13 each w/ Masters discount), but they have excellent reviews. I'll report back when I have them in hand.

I was a little hesitant to buy the shirts since they are so cheap (about $13 each w/ Masters discount), but they have excellent reviews. I'll report back when I have them in hand.

I am not seeing these?!

Z3c.

Surprise!

$13 cant beat that man

Nice grab... Don't know how long I'll be able to hold out for one of those...

I'll have it in hand tomorrow for up close pic's to push you over the edge :alien:

$13 cant beat that man

That's kind of what I think, too. I'm not big on paying a bunch of cash for golf shirts, since they tend to get worn out after a summer of golf.

I bought some Snakeeyes golf shirts last year on sale. The price was really good, but the shirts are not that great. Very thin and fade rather easily. I'm hoping the Iliac's are a step up from these, since Iliac usually makes high quality stuff.

If they are good, I'll be back for more.

Theres a 90$ pair of 10.5s on there in black.

Find me a pair of the Master's Version for $76 shipped in 10.5 and I will credit you in my Sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back