2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

That's what I thought, but the scoreboard has him up as Par there on 8.

Someone messed up somewhere then. That, or he missed a 3in putt after the camera went away.

Looks like a FIR for Phil (barely), but its a start!

What a great story this kid Guan is, he's living a fairytale

I love watching Guan play. He is really darn good.

I'm honestly done hearing about him though. Yes I want him to do good and yes I'm very jealous of him but good lord I get he is 14 they don't have to keep saying it.

Someone messed up somewhere then. That, or he missed a 3in putt after the camera went away.

PGA has it at par, The Masters website has it at par, and on the broadcast they said par. I tweeted @PGA to see if there was a shot not shown on tv.

Fred couples is my hero

I'm honestly done hearing about him though. Yes I want him to do good and yes I'm very jealous of him but good lord I get he is 14 they don't have to keep saying it.

Agreed. I've seen the same ESPN clip like 6 times lol.

They don't make a hat big enough for my head that could keep a flat brim, I think they look ridiculous anyway.

Hahaha. Freddie did a come at me bro when he made that putt.

Fowler soots 68 with two doubles. Jesus if he could get ride of the high numbers he would stomp a mud hole in the field. Putts well on these greens

Note to self: if J40 DPC irons are good enough for Fred Couples, they are good enough for me in a few months.

Really? why so harsh? the kid accomplished what grown men want, why not celebrate it.

Fowler soots 68 with two doubles. Jesus if he could get ride of the high numbers he would stomp a mud hole in the field. Putts well on these greens

This is every week just about.

Funny, I thought the same after his shot on 10
Note to self: if J40 DPC irons are good enough for Fred Couples, they are good enough for me in a few months.

Better to make loose swings and get it out of the way now rather than it happen on Sunday.

And holy bad Sergio. No tempo or balance on that one.

Dang Sergio...at least the mic was safe...

Better to make loose swings and get it out of the way now rather than it happen on Sunday.

And holy bad Sergio. No tempo or balance on that one.

He's lucky enough that he hit it far enough that it didn't really matter.

I know they're pushing the story a lot but he's playing well and it really is cool.

Really? why so harsh? the kid accomplished what grown men want, why not celebrate it.

Harsh? Not really. I've seen that ESPN clip about 5 times now and every time the kid is on the screen they have to say he's 14 or that he's the Asian champion or that he has been here for a month getting used to the club/course. Not being hard on the kid just hard on ESPN I suppose

Kuchar making a run, now to -3. :joy:I feel about him almost the way JT feels about Rickie.

Was he rolling the versa?

Not until Bay Hill I believe. But I'm refering more to the doubles bogeys every round..he might as well start the tournament 4 to 5 over par...every week.

Harsh? Not really. I've seen that ESPN clip about 5 times now and every time the kid is on the screen they have to say he's 14 or that he's the Asian champion or that he has been here for a month getting used to the club/course. Not being hard on the kid just hard on ESPN I suppose
Man, sounds like ESPN/Golf Channel when Tiger is around...

Back