2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

Finally at home where I can watch. Masters in 3D is very cool...first thing I've seen that makes the feature somewhat worthwhile

Masters is out here...

Glad I took the day off to help the youth on THP. Guided JT through Rickie's rough start and helped Taylor understand some at home exercise. You boys may have to be on your own tomorrow though.

Manasero's pants look to be made from a tablecloth. Not so easy on the eyes.

Finally, some Dufner talk. This thread needed it. Everything's better w/ Dufner.

Finally at home where I can watch. Masters in 3D is very cool...first thing I've seen that makes the feature somewhat worthwhile
I'm very jealous! I bet Augusta looks even more amazing in 3D!

Does the 3D help show the elevation changes of Augusta?

I like the Manassero pants and Dufner shoes!

3D was made for the Masters. Saw it for the first time last year in 3D. We all know the course is hilly, but it's still a surprise to see just how hilly when you watch it in 3D.

Also I picked DJ and Snedeker, so Go Dustin Johnson!

Freddie getting it done!

Hass trying hit bunker shot back up Hogans bridge...better than I would have done though.

I'm listening on the radio and I hear a guy saying that Justin Rose has a great chance. Yeah Buddy!

Seeing Freddie playing so well yet again is both amazing and simply AWESOME. Nothing would make me happier than seeing Fred Couples win this thing!!!

I wasted all my money in 5 guys and right now the only one performing is Fred Couples and he was my throw in pick because that's how much money I had left.

Go DJ!! Yeahhh!!

Back