12% =:bomb:

12% =:bomb:

I think they brew it in your area. Ratebeer rates it as the top beer out there I guess. I thought it was really good, but honestly prefer their Nut Brown for a regular option. 12% makes it hard to enjoy much before you start humming.

images

Thanks for the pic - thought I had tried that one but seeing the bottle I know I haven't
My wife buys me so many different kinds they are all fun to try!
I'll put that one on the list

2rz2ngi.jpg

Going to give this one a shot tonight. I've heard good things.

Chimay is a good beer, as most of the Trappist brews are.
There's a good little micro brewery up the road from me. One of their brews, Big Sur, is getting rather a lot of attention from me at the minute.

I give you brown Porter with chocolate accents, nice and smooth

ytu7amem.jpg

Always an excellent choice before bio chemistry lecture

Sent from my iPhone 5, using Tapatalk 2

Amanna colonies wheat beer called windmill wheat. Great beer and they sell beef in a couple local stores also delicious.

If you can find this anywhere, give it a try. It is only available temporarily, when it's gone it's gone. They had to label it as wine because of alcohol content (11%).

IMG_20130411_210041_857_zps8ce99a6f.jpg

IMG_20130411_210119_506_zps115cac45.jpg

Just cracked open an ice cold blue light after a long day.. Refreshing!

Guinness Extra Stout tonight, pretty solid brew.

Stone Smoked Porter

Good stuff. Nice body, not too creamy. Pretty bitter, but not in a bad way.

porter.jpg

That sounds pretty tasty hawk.

Not bad at all for one-off.

I've had that Stone Smoked porter before. Good stuff! I picked up some St Arnold Divine Reserve that I'm going to try tonight.

My buddy that works for Sam Adams brought me down some Curious Traveler Shandy. Really liked it.

Not bad at all for one-off.

A little shop in GI has a pretty good selection of brews right now and the owner told me yesterday he's going to be stocking over 450 New labels real soon. I've been enjoying picking up a new brew to try each payday, guess I need to make a list.

That's awesome Due. HyVee here has a good selection of 22's, so I just grab a different one every couple days to try out. I don't really like to drink more than a couple darker beers like that. Leaves me feeling all dragon-breathy lol.

2rz2ngi.jpg

Going to give this one a shot tonight. I've heard good things.

If you like the Chimay Rouge, try their Bleu next time. Both are excellent.

That's awesome Due. HyVee here has a good selection of 22's, so I just grab a different one every couple days to try out. I don't really like to drink more than a couple darker beers like that. Leaves me feeling all dragon-breathy lol.

I've sort of switched over to the darker beers, regular just won't cut it now. I think Liz likes my dragon breath, lol.

Drinking this today. Fat Tire from Fort Collins CO. I love my liberal beer hahahah
8u7ubuge.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5, using Tapatalk 2

Finished off the Fat Tire in my fridge tonight...of course, since I live in Fort Collins and have been to the New Belgium Brewery twice in the last week, I'm not going to have to miss it much.

I love living in a great craft beer town.

Snap hooked from my Galaxy S3

I've sort of switched over to the darker beers, regular just won't cut it now. I think Liz likes my dragon breath, lol.

Erica likes beer breath. She's a keeper!

Now this is my kind of thread. I love good beer. Drinking an Pliny the Elder as we speak.

Erica likes beer breath. She's a keeper!

She's a good girl, think maybe we have been blessed. I'm happy that Liz don't drink my beer.

lol. That's your sign!

Almost Summer time

ymuhytyj.jpg

Back