2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well looks like my bags officially set for the MC! should be all i'll need with all the XBOMBS i'll be hitting!

IMG_2557_zps4ef0a648.jpg

Buck you're crazy, but that's awesome

5 club golf and away we go. Nice Buck. Callaway bags are gonna look unreal

Don't scare me like that Buck. I thought drivers had started shipping for a second.

Awesome picture Buck. Those bags are gonna be sharp down in that Myrtle sun!

Kuchar looks SHARP out there. Hmmmm :)

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

Well looks like my bags officially set for the MC! should be all i'll need with all the XBOMBS i'll be hitting!

IMG_2557_zps4ef0a648.jpg

Tell me those are the new wedges coming out this year...

Tell me those are the new wedges coming out this year...

Nope good luck finding a 50* mines bent. And they are hard to find. I'm hoping we get the chance to use the new wedges coming out this year. Only thing Callaway hasn't come out with new this year.......YET

Nope good luck finding a 50* mines bent. And they are hard to find. I'm hoping we get the chance to use the new wedges coming out this year. Only thing Callaway hasn't come out with new this year.......YET

Chad was quite vague when he responded to my tweet as to what Phil had in the bag. He knew all the clubs except for the wedges....chad knows all and is not spilling the beans

I'm loving all this Bridgestone sppnsoring on the morning drive coverage. Saweeet!!

I'm loving all this Bridgestone sppnsoring on the morning drive coverage. Saweeet!!

I noticed that too Thainer. I will say that I didn't like the Masters bag that they came out with this year. I like ours better

How many other Callaway staffers are constantly checking their front porch? #come_on_ups

Yeah Wade, I know nothing is there but I look out the front door a few times a week for a box or two.

The Limited edition Master's bags I think are the best that I have seen. I'm
Very partial to the Callaway & Bridgestone offerings.

I noticed that too Thainer. I will say that I didn't like the Masters bag that they came out with this year. I like ours better

It was like a hybrid of our current bag and the yellow one from last year. I am in love with ours. It's in our "future nursery" and my wife says that's where it belongs because that is my baby right now.

It was like a hybrid of our current bag and the yellow one from last year. I am in love with ours. It's in our "future nursery" and my wife says that's where it belongs because that is my baby right now.

Just think you'll have the bag and 14 other babies before it's all said and done with. Your wife is going to start feeling jealous

Just make sure once the baby arrives it's out of projectile range!!!

I have some really good pictures of it from The Masters. Once they finish loading to photobucket I'll post in the right thread. I thought it looked really good in person.

How many other Callaway staffers are constantly checking their front porch? #come_on_ups

I'm thinking we should be seeing something next week for sure

Guys - I think you are all to a man doing a great job representing the Morgan Cup and each of your sponsors. This is a very long journey you all are on from the day you were each selected to the time after the event, and you all are barely halfway into that journey.

When the time seems to not be moving, or PM's seem slow in coming, or boxes aren't showing up as fast as you would like, I would encourage each of you to go back and read the initial information posted in the first post and think about all the awesome times that are to come and just how many other folks would love to be in your shoes. You're not just representing your sponsors and THP in general, but you are representing all of us as well whether that be folks who have never gotten this experience or ones that would love one more crack at it.

What you all are going through is not as easy as others might think it is, but I would encourage each of you, every time you post, to read what you've written and make sure it is what you would say to your sponsor if they were standing in front of you.

Guys - I think you are all to a man doing a great job representing the Morgan Cup and each of your sponsors. This is a very long journey you all are on from the day you were each selected to the time after the event, and you all are barely halfway into that journey.

When the time seems to not be moving, or PM's seem slow in coming, or boxes aren't showing up as fast as you would like, I would encourage each of you to go back and read the initial information posted in the first post and think about all the awesome times that are to come and just how many other folks would love to be in your shoes. You're not just representing your sponsors and THP in general, but you are representing all of us as well whether that be folks who have never gotten this experience or ones that would love one more crack at it.

What you all are going through is not as easy as others might think it is, but I would encourage each of you, every time you post, to read what you've written and make sure it is what you would say to your sponsor if they were standing in front of you.

Awesome post man. Very true. I think sometimes we get caught up in the moment as opposed to seeing the bigger picture, when the picture is what is important. Thanks for the reminder.

You know, that Chunky is a pretty smart fella. He got me to sign up for "My UPS" which is free but it sends email alerts to let me know when a package is headed to the house.

Great post buddy. It is sometimes hard to see the forest for the trees, but a post like this brings everything back into focus. You were a great ambassador of this event as a participant and I love that you continue to support it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back