2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

Not liking the penalty given the amount of other slow guys out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here comes Tiger!

I'm one of the bigger tiger fans I know, but even if he wins, I could literally care less. I was really pulling for this Guan kid. I'm not happy about this and it has ruined this years masters for me.

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

It bothered me a bit too but it hasn't ruined it for me, he is mature beyond his years and will move on quicker than we will probably.

It bothered me a bit too but it hasn't ruined it for me, he is mature beyond his years and will move on quicker than we will probably.

that's where I am too. It stinks, but it's not going to ruin my excitement for the tournament

I'm one of the bigger tiger fans I know, but even if he wins, I could literally care less. I was really pulling for this Guan kid. I'm not happy about this and it has ruined this years masters for me.

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

Really? Guan is inside the cut line and low Am by a long shot. I think he'll be playing the next two days for sure.

I need to learn to hit a 3 wood like Tiger.

2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

Just to make you all even more angry, here is the statement regarding the penalty from Augusta National
F4BD1506-5FDC-4137-A1AB-988D36D21FF8-337-00000028BADCA5BF.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21365796259.158017.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21365796259.158017.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 0
Just got home, tournament really shaping up nicely for Tiger!

I kinda like RF's outfit today. He actually doesn't look like a glow stick...or minion from dispicable me.

Bogeys galore now

Just read up about what happened to Guan and it stinks to hear it. Hope he still makes the cut.

I'm watching the rest of the tourney with my stopwatch in hand...slow play beware

Oh Rickie. Please make a birdie. That would be great.

Nice last 11 holes for Rory.

Just to make you all even more angry, here is the statement regarding the penalty from Augusta National
F4BD1506-5FDC-4137-A1AB-988D36D21FF8-337-00000028BADCA5BF.jpg
Very interesting, that's really too bad for him. I heard Crenshaw saying that Guan's people called his office in Texas asking for help a while back and he was happy to work with him, then they get paired together, and then this happens. I don't want to read too much into it, but either Ben needed to tell him more or he needed to listen more!

Really? Guan is inside the cut line and low Am by a long shot. I think he'll be playing the next two days for sure.

Isn't Leishman at -6 - that takes the cut to +4.....

I've got 5 in the top 6 right now. Hope they keep it up.

Lol and Confetti cake! I've been craving it since the Bubba thread.

off topic, but bring some of that stuff up and we will play ballston spa. Good eats and golf.

now back to the masters. I'm really looking forward to the rest of this afternoon. The wind is kicking up and the course is playing harder.

Rory finishes strong going into the weekend.

love that you have utilize Watch ESPN and stream the coverage.

Isn't Leishman at -6 - that takes the cut to +4.....

Guan is at +4. +5 is outside the cut right now.

Back