Help me choose a bag, I'm torn between Ogio Duke & Ogio Crush

kabal57

Infidel
Reaction score
Handicap
my swing
Anyone have either of these bags they can give me some imput on?
I'm torn between the two.. I need some help deciding!!

Here's the duke:
images

And here's the Crush:
o_crush_blacktech_1.jpg

I got my dad the Crush for Christmas he really likes it

No experience with either, but I like the look of the Duke better.

I like the styling of the Crush better.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

The Duke, but that's just me!

i like the duke

I like the sleek styling of the Crush.

Duke has more pockets. Can never have too many pockets.

No experience with these models, but all Ogio bags are pretty good I think. Push came to shove? Go for the pockets!

I know the crush has full length dividers which would be nice, anyone know if the Duke does? I like all the pockets duke has, but no strap on the front to route the cart strap through like the crush.. where about would the cart strap be on the duke? or just on cart bags in general?

Ogio are great bags. I purchased one a few years ago and have loved it since. Between those two I'd go with the Duke. It looks overall a little more modern to me.

No experience with ogio bags but I myself between the two would go with the duke.

I like the Duke. I have an Ogio stand bag and love it, one of the legs just broke where it attaches to the bag but this is after 3 years of pretty constant use. Good luck with the choice

My brother has the Duke and likes it a lot. As others have said, the more pockets the better.

My brother has the Duke and likes it a lot. As others have said, the more pockets the better.

can you ask your brother if the Duke has full length dividers? as of right now that is the only edge the crush is holding, full length dividers will push the Duke over the top!

Per Ogio website the duke has individual full length dividers. I have not seen this bag in person. I have used an ohio grom for the las 6 or 7 years. I recently purchased a new grom xx. Ogio makes great bags for golf and travel.

Last edited:
I've had the Ogio Duke for a season now and love it. The 14-way dividers are great and it has a ton of space/pockets for everything I need. The felt lined "valuables pocket" and small insulated cooler pocket are also very convenient. The only downside i've found is that it occasionally shifts around when strapped to the cart. Hope this helps. Good luck on your search!

I thought that the Duke had everything you could possibly want in a bag, and more, at its price point. Definitely looks better to me as well.

I have used the Vapor for a couple of years and love it. If I was buying today I would definitely go with the Duke.

I like the looks of the Duke much better. I have owned only one Ogio bag and it was very well made and I enjoyed everything about it except for the "zipperless ball pocket" I hope these models don't have that feature as it is a good idea that just does not function very well in the real world.

looks like the Duke is the overwhelming favorite.. you all have swayed me.. duke it is!!

quick question though, I noticed it doesn't have a handle in the front (to route the cart strap through) where does the strap sit when it's strapped in?
between the upper and lower pockets I'm assuming?

Yep, the Duke! Looks cooler to me and has more pockets!

Back