2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

Wow, Pato!

Cabrera just gets up for the majors. Nothing about his game said he was ready. Only one comment about his play put him on my radar, now leading.

Where the heck is cj3ap2, that dude loves him some Cabrera.

And just like that he is back to being alive, nice scramble.

Wow, I'm surprised Tiger made birdie there. Looked incredibly unlikely after that second. Needs to keep the momentum going. Definitely will need to birdie 15 and probably 2 more after that.

Tiger birdies 13 which was a must for him. Needs a couple more of those coming in.

Tiger goes birdie-birdie on 12-13, needs to find 2 or 3 more coming home.

What a shot from Boom Boom!

I'm noticing a lot of really fat, tubular putter grips, along with heel-shafted hockey style putters this year. Did I miss a big trend this season?

Also, how much damage does leaning your putter when you go to pick your ball out of the hole do to the greens? You'd think there would be indents everywhere from these guys

They not putting much weight on them, mostly just using the putter for stability when they lean over quickly to get the ball out of the hole.

Cabrera just gets up for the majors. Nothing about his game said he was ready. Only one comment about his play put him on my radar, now leading.

I suppose if you're going to play well only 4 weeks of the year, those would be the weeks. I heard the broadcaster say he's fallen to 274 or something in world rankings?!

Sergio got lucky on that one, almost in the drink.

I'm noticing a lot of really fat, tubular putter grips, along with heel-shafted hockey style putters this year. Did I miss a big trend this season?

Also, how much damage does leaning your putter when you go to pick your ball out of the hole do to the greens? You'd think there would be indents everywhere from these guys

Fat putter grips are usually these: www.superstrokeusa.com

I hope that the rules committee saved a lot of the "birdie" pin positions for tomorrow, no big excitement out there right now.

Tiger pars 14 and in the fairway on 15.

Great save by Leish there, wow. Well done.

Great bogey there for Leishman.

Tiger needs birdie at the worst on 15. Especially after that drive.

Tiger needs birdie at the worst on 15. Especially after that drive.

Glad masters.com has these holes constantly because CBS surprisingly has thrown in the towel on Tiger coverage.

Glad masters.com has these holes constantly because CBS surprisingly has thrown in the towel on Tiger coverage.

I know, haven't seen much of him on the TV.

Hell of a shot by Tiger on 15!! Chance at eagle.

Tiger knocks it close on 15, very makable eagle putt coming up.

Nice there for sure, what a shot.

Good shot by Tiger. Needs that eagle.

What a shot by Tiger.

Awesome shot for Tiger, shot of the day on 15

Back