2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

Huge par by Tigger, tomorrow should be fun to watch.

Tiger needed that putt. Now if he's lucky, the lead will come back to -6.

Huge par putt there by Tiger. He will have to shoot a lights out round to have a chance at winning tomorrow. Just don't know if he has it in him anymore.

OK, Tiger makes the par to finish at -3. I'd say he's still got a decent chance if the leader is around -7.

Tiger has a pretty long par putt on 18. Really needs to make that.

I'm not going to lie, I yelled "Get in the hole!" at the TV just now. Imagine if he didn't have that 3 stroke swing on 15... he'd be right there.

SNEDS! Throwing darts!

I kinda miss Miller telling us how the green's orientation in relation to downtown will affect the break

Sneds!!!!! WOoo, thought it was aced!

Sneds with the DART!

Sneds looking good, as Couples drops one.

Sneds knocked that stiff.

I'm not going to lie, I yelled "Get in the hole!" at the TV just now. Imagine if he didn't have that 3 stroke swing on 15... he'd be right there.

Could of been a 4 stroke swing, probably would of had a short birdie putt.

Brandt Snedeker is making a move and a very makeable birdie putt on 16. Sunday is going to one heck of a round

Sneds tied for the lead at -7!

Alright Sneds! Tied for the lead. Good for him. He looked pretty shaky coming back from that rib injury.

Would really love for Brandt to pick up the green jacket tomorrow afternoon.

Man Cabrera and leishman both just walking away with par on 15. Kinda feel like you are giving one back to the field when you do that.

Freddie with the shudder at the mention of Tiger. lol

Interesting that Tiger didn't know about any issue with the drop until this morning. I guess he doesn't read THP. :-(

Man Cabrera and leishman both just walking away with par on 15. Kinda feel like you are giving one back to the field when you do that.

Well they'll get them back on 16.

Hate to mention this but how is Freddie keeping up with the pace after pacing back and forth for so long before laying up.

cabrera will just not go away.

Dart throwing contest at #16!

Atta boy Adam!!!!

Back