Bridgestone J40 Dual Pocket Cavity Iron Review Thread

Chart it up to a bad day and a learning experience with new clubs. You gotta adjust a bit to them.

The only problem is that's been my miss for 2 years, just gotta get The range game over onto the course one freaking time, I know these irons are money just gotta stop being stupid with them.

Took the newly fit irons out to the range. Best range session I've ever had. Even thoufh I was hitting right into wind, I saw a nice straight and high ball flight. Made me love these irons even more.

Then reality set in when I tried to take that to the course, oh well back to the drawing board.

#validatedrangepro :D

Happens all the time to me also. Im going to write RANGE on ball next time. Maybe if my brain sees that on the course, it will bring out my #rangepro swing.

***Tappin in cuz I #SeeMore***

Just received my new J40 DPC's and I am on cloud 9!!! These babies are absolutely stunning! I actually am a little upset that I have to mash them against balls...but I'm sure I'll get over it.
Project X PXi 6.0 2* Weak and 1* Flat. Gonna give them a try like this but I will probably end up at 2 or 3* flat when it's all said and done.

Man those look mean

Those look great Army! When are you getting them out on the course?

They look absolutely fantastic Army. Now go have some fun with them.

Those look great Army! When are you getting them out on the course?
Hopefully tomorrow if the heavy rain holds off. No matter what they'll at least get some range time this weekend.

I LOVE the lack of steps on these shafts, makes them look downright deadly.

First day with the J40's and I shot a new PB. Coincidence? I think not.

Congrats buddy!! Can't wait to get mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Army. That is what I am hoping will happen for me as well

those clubs look awesome!! theres a demo day soon around my area so will be visiting.

Army I want those so bad. Bridgestone is actually out here for a demo day next weekend and first order of business is hitting the j40 DPC with PX 6.0!

Congrats on the PB the first time out. Love hearing this.

Watching Freddie this week and I realize that there really is no reason for me to look at anything but the DPC's for the MC.

Watching Freddie this week and I realize that there really is no reason for me to look at anything but the DPC's for the MC.
They are outstanding club and will serve you well Chunk

I thought I was settled on the CBs but I just keep hearing so many great things about the DPC and I have positive experience with the DPCs so it makes me lean back in that direction.

U are wise, take the extra forgiveness and go about ur business

After seeing so many mishits with CB's Brandt and Matt oughta look into dpc's

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Went into Golf Galaxy to check on where my clubs are. They supposedly shipped last week. They told me that the tracking shows they were delivered to me already. REALLY? Then how come I don't have them. They have to call on Monday and see what is going on. Do you think I'm happy right now? They said they were delivered on Wednesday. Let's see how this turns out. Hopefully they just show up at my door tomorrow.

Well I started to rant in here and had to remove it from here and take it to the rant section.
But to get to the good side of the story, The J40s FINALLY arrived tonight at 7pm. And, to my surprise, the lie has already been set. When I ordered them, GGalaxy had no way to include the lie angle in the make up of the club. I see by the paperwork in the box that GGalaxy emailed them the specks for fabrication. Very nice of them to follow up on that at least, so I don't have to go back in tomorrow and have them bent. I will go back and have the loft/lie checked though.
So, here is the long awaited, plain looking compaired to ARMYGOLFER's J40s.

My first view of them. Yes, they are real and actually in my possession.

Cookie will be very happy to get his clubs back now. I think I owe him a bottle of his favorite beverage for the opportunity to bag these for the last month. He doesn't realize how much that means to me and how much that influenced my decision to go with these. I really believe that these were the best choice of irons to fill my bag this year. Thank You COOKIE.

Back