2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

I hate JeffReedMO.

Great end to the best weekend in gokf, what more could u ask for, this had a little bit of everything.

I made a pretty big move in fantasy golf, all the way from 23 to 7. I better take a picture of that leader board, this may be the only time I see my name on it :)

Did I miss the Stevie interview??? They had to of interviewed him.

I'm so glad Scott won this, it should make up for the collapse in the Open last year. He finally hit some clutch putts when it really mattered, amazing. Big congrats to JRMO on his great pick and winnings. One of my favorite Masters this year, great playing, lots of drama, and don't forget Tigergate 2013.

I loved seeing the sportsmanship between Scott and Cabrera in those final two holes. I've always liked Cabrera, but I came away so impressed with the guy in those playoff holes and once that final putt dropped. He acted genuinely happy that Augusta National would be welcoming a new and deserving champion. It was stressful, but that was probably the most fun I have had watching golf in a long time. Both of those guys deserved to win that tournament.

Did I miss the Stevie interview??? They had to of interviewed him.

I haven't seen one either, but if history is any indication, after the outburst at that dinner a few years ago about Tiger, I am pretty sure he is on a short leash.

I'm so glad Scott won this, it should make up for the collapse in the Open last year. He finally hit some clutch putts when it really mattered, amazing. Big congrats to JRMO on his great pick and winnings. One of my favorite Masters this year, great playing, lots of drama, and don't forget Tigergate 2013.

I haven't won anything yet. Not sure how many other people might have picked Scott.

Jeff, I think JB said that 7 total picked Scott in this one.

Jeff, I think JB said that 7 total picked Scott in this one.

He later said he was joking and that he had no clue how many people had picked Scott. I guess we will find out tomorrow. Good luck to anyone else that might have picked Adam!

I have yet to watch this. I have it on DVR but based on you guys in the thread and twitter and sure sounded exciting. Glad Adam got his first Major. I picked him for the contest so I'm excited to see who wins good luck to everyone.

Very cool pic from Twitter:

BH49BcRCEAAwhla.jpg:large

Another from Twitter. Check out Leishman in the background when Adam rolled in the birdie on 18 to take a one shot lead. Aussie pride right there.

x2_114371dd

Last edited:
I loved seeing the national pride there. I also liked that Adam mentioned Norman. What a great final round and what a great Masters.

Scott was one of the guys I wanted to win it.

Wish snedeker would have won it.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Another from Twitter. Check out Leishman in the background when Adam rolled in the birdie on 18 to take a one shot lead. Aussie pride right there.

x2_114371dd
GREAT picture!! Man he went nuts when he made that putt on 18. Does anyone know what he was yelling? I wonder if he even knows, probably just pure emotion coming out.

Such a great Masters!!!

Had a great time at Augusta yesterday. Arrived and went in to the golf shop, and just bought a couple of shirts. Got to #1 just as Keegan Bradley was walking up the fairway. Daughter and I walked down #1, then #2. Sat greenside at #2 for a while and watched a few groups come through. Walked over to #6 and sat on the hillside under the tee box and watched a few groups play. Next strolled down to Amen Corner to catch some action there. Walked back up to #15 and grabbed two spots high in the grandstands over the Sarazen Bridge. We were to the far right of the stands closer to #16 so we could watch all the action on #15 and #16 greens. Sat there and watched every group come through. Got out and walked to #16 to watch Cabrera make his putt there then rushed up to #18. We were greenside when Adam made his putt in regulation. Could see his putt start, then everyone stood up and the umbrellas blocked our view. Same thing with next group with Cabrera. We were soaked by that point and we could not really see the action well from all the umbrellas so we did not stay for the playoff. Listened to that in the car.

Glad we were there to witness Maters history with the first Aussie win. I'm not really a fan of Scott so not whom I wanted to win. Kind of neutral on Adam, dislike Stevie Williams a ton though so that doesn't help.

Really thought we were going to see an exciting birdie fest for the first half of the day, but when the rains came the course toughened up. Not sure how it looked on TV but not fun conditions.

We saw three eagles at #15 Gay, Huh and BVP. Bo's was the best by far with holing out from the fairway on his third. Lots of close shots on #16, thought we might see a hole in one, several were very close.

All in all a great day, even with the soaking weather.

GREAT picture!! Man he went nuts when he made that putt on 18. Does anyone know what he was yelling? I wonder if he even knows, probably just pure emotion coming out.

Such a great Masters!!!

He was yelling CMON AUSSIE at first, couldnt make out the rest.

Those are awesome pics!

My son called me a weirdo when Scott nailed that putt. He's got a lot to learn!

My son called me a weirdo when Scott nailed that putt. He's got a lot to learn!

probably asked if he could watch the lorax immediately after that putt dropped

The camaraderie between the Aussies was so awesome to watch. Seeing this pic now, Day waiting to embrace Adam behind the 10th green, Adam yelling "Come on, Aussie" as that putt fell on 18, still doesn't give justice to how bad a continent and its players wanted this.

My wife and daughters were sitting behind me finishing dinner as this all came to an end. They thought I was nuts as I was jumping around screaming. They just don't get it.

Back