What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stock. Want to try it out, but I could see the DG Pro going into it too....or something else. :alien:

Sorry it was to PuttingForBird
Idk how I quoted you

I'm confused.

I'm confused.

I'm pretty sure there have been 3 different posts quoted in the post above you every time I look at it..

CanaNOT first
McNOTcook Second
JNOPE third

and according to the post it was for

Puttin4YEP...

That should clear things up.. :D

I'm pretty sure there have been 3 different posts quoted in the post above you every time I look at it..

CanaNOT first
McNOTcook Second
JNope third

and according to the post it was for

Puttin4YEP

I might've just LOL'd a little

:confused2:

tumblr_lmjl2lpupJ1qb8eiwo1_500.gif

Just ordered my 588 MT 3i with stock stiff shaft(same one thats in my irons). Hopeing this takes care of my inability to hit hybrids!

Just ordered my 588 MT 3i with stock stiff shaft(same one thats in my irons). Hopeing this takes care of my inability to hit hybrids!

Jman approved!

Managed to pick up a brand new Cobra Amp Cell 3 Hybrid for £50 :) just took it to the range and damn that things easy to hit! Oh and got an 910f for £35 :)

I really need to try one on first.. I could take the word awkward to a whole new level..

Nike flat-brim? I'm pondering one too thanks to Thor.

I ordered a hat the other day and I fear I may look ridiculous, but oh well!

I fear, like you, that I would look ridiculous-ly good looking and would get sick of peelin' chicks off me 24/7, yo.

I know, same here :D

This is getting kind of ridiculous.

Got a 54* 588 rtx today.

In the last 3 months I've bought 2 new putters, new driver and 3 wood, hybrid, irons, push cart, a rangefinder, and now a wedge. It's too much.

I'm saying goodbye to this forum, ebay and the golf shops for a while. Take care gentlemen.

Well, I'll take what you don't want. :curl-lip:

Managed to pick up a brand new Cobra Amp Cell 3 Hybrid for £50 :) just took it to the range and damn that things easy to hit! Oh and got an 910f for £35 :)

Dude, where? I want in! :)

Dude, where? I want in! :)

Haha! Very limited lefties over here in the UK so you can pick up some bargains on eBay! The amp was from an pro shop on eBay who just wanted rid of it because they couldn't shift it!
Move to the UK my friend!

Haha! Very limited lefties over here in the UK so you can pick up some bargains on eBay! The amp was from an pro shop on eBay who just wanted rid of it because they couldn't shift it!
Move to the UK my friend!

Ok. I swing the right way, not backwards, so I guess I won't check eBay. :bashful:

SkyCaddie Eagle membership for this year.

White GP Gen2 grips

tap'n from my big as Note2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back