Puma Golf Booth - 2013 PGA Show

I love those black and orange shoes that are on the bbq grill. I would wear those shoes all the time. I love their stuff, I just wish it went on sale more often.

It's unbelievable to see the amount of quality gear that Cobra Puma is putting out this year.

I want the white/orange ones being held in one of the pics! Very cool!

I would have spent so much money...

I really like the visors they have out. I am a big fan of the visor for golf.

Lots of great looking stuff. All of it. The zebra shorts are kind of odd, but other than that, everything is great looking.

Those ZL black shoes have me in ponder mode.

This is as good an apparel line as any top to bottom in my opinion. Great looking stuff, some of it is a little too loud for me but some is just sweet looking too.

I NEED those Clyde shoes!!!

This is as good an apparel line as any top to bottom in my opinion. Great looking stuff, some of it is a little too loud for me but some is just sweet looking too.

I NEED those Clyde shoes!!!

You would rock those. I plan to check out the gear in person today in Fargo of all places.

You would rock those. I plan to check out the gear in person today in Fargo of all places.
Frickin Fargo. Let it be known that Fargo is FAR from Sioux Falls will ya?

Yeah I'll definitely be looking to add the Clyde to my shoe collection!

Frickin Fargo. Let it be known that Fargo is FAR from Sioux Falls will ya?

Yeah I'll definitely be looking to add the Clyde to my shoe collection!

I thought you lived in Fargo for the longest time.

I didn't know where for sure to post this, but I got an excellent tweet from Puma today:
IceyShanks @IceyShanks 12 Feb
@cobragolf @PUMAGolf Will the #AMPcell splash pattern be available on all accessories and gear? It would be #awesome to see a whole outfit!
@PUMAGolf
@IceyShanks There may or may not be something in the works. We can't share quite yet, but stay tuned!
03:03 PM - 12 Feb 13

Wow! Thanks for all of those great pics. I could make my birthday list and never leave this thread!

Great looking booth for sure. That orange staff bag is awesome.

i-HwkBJPF-L.jpg
I really want these, I have no idea what I would wear with them, but I'm digging the B&W!!!
i-V3Mh4s4-L.jpg
I don't know why I didn't notice it before, but I've never seen that color scheme on the bottom, Black and Grey would be sweet!!!
i-P6Kd9KW-L.jpg
I didn't know my Morgan Cup bag was on the floor of the show before they shipped it to me, AWESOME, it's famous!!!

i-HwkBJPF-L.jpg
I really want these, I have no idea what I would wear with them, but I'm digging the B&W!!!
i-V3Mh4s4-L.jpg
I don't know why I didn't notice it before, but I've never seen that color scheme on the bottom, Black and Grey would be sweet!!!
i-P6Kd9KW-L.jpg
I didn't know my Morgan Cup bag was on the floor of the show before they shipped it to me, AWESOME, it's famous!!!

Awesome bump bro. The Puma clothes this year are sweet sweet sweet looking.

You got that right, and I'm sure we haven't even seen it all yet!

I have been seriously surfing the Puma site as well as some others. Probably going to pull the trigger soon.

Finally saw the of the new stuff in hand yesterday. Holly improvement.

I was not a big fan of Puma's materials. I always found them to be "thick" compared to a lot of other wicking materials on the market. They have stepped it up big time though with their recent lines. The materials are very light weight and offer some stretch to them.

I've always enjoyed Puma's style, but was always a little worried about their materials, but that's no longer a concern.

Lol, those shorts are crazy, but might be cool with an all white or black polo.

Finally saw the of the new stuff in hand yesterday. Holly improvement.

I was not a big fan of Puma's materials. I always found them to be "thick" compared to a lot of other wicking materials on the market. They have stepped it up big time though with their recent lines. The materials are very light weight and offer some stretch to them.

I've always enjoyed Puma's style, but was always a little worried about their materials, but that's no longer a concern.

Really glad to hear that my man.

If their shoes are as comfortable as they are good looking then they have an awesome shoe.

If their shoes are as comfortable as they are good looking then they have an awesome shoe.
From what I have seen and tried so far they are very comfortable!!!

Back