The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Utica isn't bad. I'm not sure what courses are around there, other than Turning Stone. But heck Albany isn't too bad of a drive either.

Im a traveler. Grew up in the back woods and had to drive an hour to get to anything and two hours to get to anything good. So not too much is gonna be too far away for me.

After the NE Invitational, in case we hate each other. Hahaha I kid I kid....or do I? :alien:

Two or three highly opinionated fellas with complete lack of mouth filters being stuck together for 4-5 hours. How could it be anything less than a wonderful bonding experience...?

After the NE Invitational, in case we hate each other. Hahaha I kid I kid....or do I? :alien:

Two or three highly opinionated fellas with complete lack of mouth filters being stuck together for 4-5 hours. How could it be anything less than a wonderful bonding experience...?

tumblr_lmcn5sTJXE1qd1ln9.gif

I just saw Dev's complete lack of mouth filter in another thread. I won't name it. And although I only halfway agreed with him, I respect that he stands strong by his convictions. Not a lot of people will do that nowadays.

Was going to post in the rant thread that it took 40 minutes to get my food, but I got it for free, and it's the best burger I've ever had so it all evens out.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Well, it seems like due cooler temperatures and rain all day, a lot of people are bailing out on the first night of our league. The severe weather has passed, and a few are still going out to play. I think I'm crazy enough to be one of them.

It's gonna be pretty dang soggy, I know that much.

Its amazing how well the Ohio and surrounding areas support the events given to this part of the country. Well done.

Is the PGA Superstore worth a long drive to go to? I mean as far as selection goes? I was thinking of driving to Paramus, NJ next weekend after I get my car to check things out. It's nearly a 4 hour drive though. I don't mind the drive though as long as they've got plenty to check out.
Wicked Cool Bearded Man and TripleBogieTim drove four hours to the one in Myrtle Beach last summer. It was only 20 miles away but it took them that long! hehehe

Was going to post in the rant thread that it took 40 minutes to get my food, but I got it for free, and it's the best burger I've ever had so it all evens out.
40 minutes for a burger is about 30 minutes longer than I could have waited. Unless that was your wait in line?

It just hailed here... by far the largest hail I've ever seen (not all, but this is the biggest one I found)
Ouch, that could do some damage.

40 minutes for a burger is about 30 minutes longer than I could have waited. Unless that was your wait in line?

No, it was after I ordered. It's not a fast food burger, it's from a bar/music/restaurant place. It's an amazing burger, with pretzel bread bun, some kind of special sauce. But yea worst wait I've had there in a long while.

I know the guy that owns the place, so ill be back but I might mention it to him.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

It was a sign to get something different since the biggest loser contest is going on.

Well, I didn't get the job I applied for. I kind of figured I wouldn't, as a sales job I think communication is a big sell, especially as a agricultural salesmen, and it's a skill I'm liking in. I'm not a out going person and am not the most skilled talker.

I am a little mad, because I think I could have done better, also I would have had the opportunity to make way more money, especially with the way farmers, ranchers have been spending money recently.

Just going to have to focus on being better.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

It just hailed here... by far the largest hail I've ever seen (not all, but this is the biggest one I found)

That thing is a concussion waiting to happen!!!

ny9a8epa.jpg

I am not sure what to think about this.

At first glance without reading the story I did not know what to think. After reading it, gotta give the friend credit for following through on an agreement made even though they were likely laughing while saying it.

Definitely a sad scenario.

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

hey ryan ohs!

edit:

the J is silent for a reason

Does anyone know if Beta Gamme Sigma is worth joining? It is some sort of business honors society I got invited to join... Resume booster? It is only 65 bucks for a lifetime membership and I think the benefits will pay for themselves, but just not really familiar with it

Does anyone know if Beta Gamme Sigma is worth joining? It is some sort of business honors society I got invited to join... Resume booster? It is only 65 bucks for a lifetime membership and I think the benefits will pay for themselves, but just not really familiar with it
ummm...sure. for $65 it may have an impact on you getting a job one day. I would do it.

ummm...sure. for $65 it may have an impact on you getting a job one day. I would do it.

Thanks dude, I just really cannot find too much info on it so I was curious if anyone knew anything about it

Thanks dude, I just really cannot find too much info on it so I was curious if anyone knew anything about it
anything to butter up your resume helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back