The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BiHorseOmnomnom_Micael_Reynaud.gif

Michael Vick just dropped the newest word in the English language. It's so new I don't think I can spell it.
Exsuberate (ex-sue-bore-ate) it mean to show outwardly
"it's all about the confidence you Exsuberate

Word of the day thread!

Which part of it raining so hard that there's almost no visibility says to the person behind me, "I wish this jackwagon Maxima would go 70 instead of 60. Maybe I'll ride his ass so he'll speed up instead just passing him in one of the other two completely open lanes"?

Looks like im getting a job today at my home course :)

Looks like im getting a job today at my home course :)

That belongs in the HHJJ thread man. Awesome. Like I told JF, I wish when I was younger I was smart enough to caddy or get a job at a golf course. Invaluable experience at a place that you love being. Good luck.

That belongs in the HHJJ thread man. Awesome. Like I told JF, I wish when I was younger I was smart enough to caddy or get a job at a golf course. Invaluable experience at a place that you love being. Good luck.
Free golf, discounts on equipment, and money. Nothin better.

Congrats OJ

Jesse still wins THP today from his posting the best avy pic EVER yesterday. JJ, you might win THP everyday from now on.

COngrats! Carts?
Not sure. I havnt even talked to the guy yet but my coach, who is the head pro there, said if you go in and tell him you want a job and you'll do anything, i wont walk out without a job..

Jesse still wins THP today from his posting the best avy pic EVER yesterday. JJ, you might win THP everyday from now on.

Nah dude, it's just a phase. I have more mop pics though in case the love wears off.

Nice going Jack, u thought about getting a part time job at the golf course this year, but I rather be golfing.

Invaluable experience at a bug course though, and cold open some doors.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

564762_4127065629877_1306661393_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back