Explosions in Boston during Boston Marathon

I think people should be reminded that as of right now these guys are only wanted for questioning.

Unless that's changed I didn't watch the press conference

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk
I'm not sure. The agent in charge pretty much said they did it, sounded a little more certain than merely wanting to question them. Maybe I read more into it than there was though.

#2 kinda looks like Lionel Messi

I swear they said suspect number 2 placed his bag at the scene of one of the bombing sites.

I don't remember seeing a single photo referencing these 2 suspects in all the conspiracy stuff. Sounds like the FBI is pretty confident it is them. Would be interested to see the evidence leading up to that. Man seeing these guys on video makes me want to rip their heads off.

Hard to say. Suspect #1 is pretty tan. #2 is lighter-skinned with dark hair; could be middle eastern, european, caucasian, or hispanic, IMO.

This. I think we can eliminate Asian and African American. The rest? Not so sure.

This tweet made me laugh: Ok, everyone, let's pitch in on the manhunt. CNN and NY Post, here are some coloring books for you.

The FBI said in the presser that they have video of suspect #2 setting down a bag in front of the restaurant where the second explosion took place. I know that these guys are just suspects right now, but that video is pretty damning if they have it. There had to be a really good reason why they did not release that particular video today, perhaps the images weren't good or the video would be too graphic if it showed the explosion soon after suspect #2 dropped the bag.

I don't remember seeing a single photo referencing these 2 suspects in all the conspiracy stuff. Sounds like the FBI is pretty confident it is them. Would be interested to see the evidence leading up to that. Man seeing these guys on video makes me want to rip their heads off.

Yep. I went and looked at the 4chan pictures again just to be sure and I didn't see a single picture of these guys.

FYI, horse is already out of the barn on Twitter about suspect #1 wearing a Bridgestone Golf hat.

I'm not sure. The agent in charge pretty much said they did it, sounded a little more certain than merely wanting to question them. Maybe I read more into it than there was though.
Like I said u didn't watch the press conference so it could have changed, but that's what I was hearing before it.

Yep. I went and looked at the 4chan pictures again just to be sure and I didn't see a single picture of these guys.

Of course they didn't.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

FYI, horse is already out of the barn on Twitter about suspect #1 wearing a Bridgestone Golf hat.

It doesn't take a ton to see it, first thing I thought.

And that is why I don't pay attention to any of it. It's hard not to, but just for me, more peace of mind.

And that is why I don't pay attention to any of it. It's hard not to, but just for me, more peace of mind.

Same here man, too easy for me to become gullable.

I've learned over the years that in today's 24 hour media cycle that initial news is often wrong. I didn't look at any suspects on some other sites either because it is often guesses.

Hope this isn't a false alarm like yesterday. This is from the local CBS station in Boston.

I am actually heading to Boston next weekend to see friends. Martin Richard and his family lived right down the street from where I used to live. I plan on stopping to pay my respects, even if it means just saying a prayer in their driveway.

I1dF69f.jpg

Far left, white hat, no bag?

Just calmly walking away, makes me sick.

Also loks like his buddy next to the girl in pink jacket, three people back.

I1dF69f.jpg

Far left, white hat, no bag?

Not sure where you got that pic from, but it's eerie how if you zoom in on an iPhone how much he fits in with the "college kid" look of many of the people that roam Boston on any given day...

I don't think the guy near the girl in pink is the other suspect.

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Thoughts and prayers for those in Boston from VA.

ynamuded.jpg

Back