Status
Not open for further replies.
They can pretty much sit him now. He is done for another 2 weeks.

yeah, just about. Teheran is getting knocked around pretty good here.

J Upton is a freaking beast. 9th homerun of the season to give the Braves the lead.

Tony Gwynn Jr. handling a heckler:

J Upton is a freaking beast. 9th homerun of the season to give the Braves the lead.

I wondered if that was more than the Rays have this year, they have 10. We are beastly.

I wondered if that was more than the Rays have this year, they have 10. We are beastly.

WE HAVE 11 HR's. That offensive machine Jose Molina just knocked out out.

Braves had 5 last night. 3 already tonight.

Braves had 5 last night. 3 already tonight.

Apparently they actually have 13, I guess the 2 from last night hadn't made it to the SI stats page yet. Doesn't change my overall statement. We are anemic.

Good Lord, Julio is getting rocked. Dude just doesnt want the win.

EL OSO BLANCO!!!! Braves lead!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Gattis with a 2 run homer to retake the lead. 4th Braves HR of the night.

Gattis with a 2 run homer to retake the lead. 4th Braves HR of the night.

The Rays also have 4 homers tonight. They only had 5 on the season prior to this series. Hopefully it is an awakening and not an anomaly.

#PeachClobbers!

Another good game for the Bravos. Kept them in it despite a less than stellar pitching performance.

Huddy going for win 200 tonight. Already given up 3 runs. Awesome.

Pittsburgh has a gorgeous ballpark. Tv doesn't do it justice.

I expect this is how the year will go for the Braves, they'll either score a lot, or get shutout as a result of their high strikeout rate

I see we have the same Rays we have had for years. Can't score at all for 10 days, then break out for 20 runs in 3 games.

Dear R.A. Dickey,

You suck.

Sincerely,
Matt Harvey

I just watched a double play, 8 unassisted. I'm not sure I've seen that before.

Emotional day for the Red Sox and a great victory. Daniel Nava with another big hit late in the game and Clay Bucholtz continues to look good.

Nice to see Big Papi back in the lineup,

Emotional day for the Red Sox and a great victory. Daniel Nava with another big hit late in the game and Clay Bucholtz continues to look good.

Nice to see Big Papi back in the lineup,

I can't say I'm happy to see Boston win often, but I was glad to see them pull it out today.

Tomorrow I will be back to pulling against them, but I felt really good about that win.

Indians have 18 runs.....through 4 innings

Got to witness the Angels put up 9 in the first inning. I was hoping to see a Trout bomb and he did not disappoint with his first career slam. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366517585.985042.jpg

Braves looked pretty pathetic tonight. I know a lot has been said about it not being so bad that they're striking out so much, but it's going to hurt them. For instance, they had bases loaded with no outs, and only scored one run. 3 strike outs to go with it. Ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back