Energy Drinks & Shots

I dont know if its allergies or what but I actually fell asleep last night while on xbox with you guys. Haha I woke up in a panic and decided it was time to go to bed. Not to mention that POS game wouldnt do anything for me last night.
LMAO. I thought you were just in the Canadan-Zone.

Tried it yesterday, I still like the white one better. Not a huge difference in taste, to me.

Is that this one? I want to try it.

p17nt5oen81bsd1decsf19gu185d6_L_655x435.jpg

I think this is the one my wife just got the other day, I need to check it over lunch, forgot to grab one on my way out today!

Costco. Paisley awesome.

garama9e.jpg

$1.25 a piece. That's a steal.

Glad I have a Costco card, will be going tomorrow.

I loaded up at Costco today on the Monster Paisley. Should have enough now to make it thru the week.

I loaded up at Costco today on the Monster Paisley. Should have enough now to make it thru the week.

HaHa. Its a great price on an awesome flavor.

Had a sugarfree Red Bull the other day. Taste was awful, but I got the exact amount of energy I was looking for with the 12 oz. can. I didn't want a ton, but that was just enough for an all-nighter. I'm thinking about trying a Rockstar Recovery ice tea next time.

Is that this one? I want to try it.

p17nt5oen81bsd1decsf19gu185d6_L_655x435.jpg

Who doesn't like blue-colored drinks? Any feedback from anyone on this yet?

I may have found my new favorite, very tasty!!!
0081809400218_300X300.jpg

I may have found my new favorite, very tasty!!!
0081809400218_300X300.jpg
That used to be one of my favorites as well. A shame it no longer comes with the straw.

a3ybu5a9.jpg

Hello beautiful

Well? Give us the update buddy

Oh it's good. Tastes a lot like the white but a bit tangier/ more citrusy

Kinda mad I wussed out and bought only one. Rookie move on my part

I really like Spike. Strong stuff for the energy drink immune people like me that have been drinking them for years. Working nights will make you have a bit of a high tolerance.

I do a lot of weekend late night gaming and a couple cans of NOS keeps me going. Can't stand the original Monster. Tastes like sour apple pucker with out the alcohol.

I hate mward so much right now.

Back