NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually mildly optimistic. #8 looks like it will probably be the rags and they have been scoring a ton of goals, including embarrassing the Pens 6-1.
They were still 1-4 against Pittsburgh on the season.

Keith Yandle in warmups:
ubebu2us.jpg

Yandle is from Massachusetts. Well done sir. Well done.

Well finally after 9 looooooooong season our beloved Toronto Maple Leafs have made the post season. It has seemed like an eternity of quick season starts, followed inevitably and efficiently by a mid season crash and trade deadline deals of AHL player or future CBA compliance buyouts. Inevitably the season would end with an excruciating run to the playoffs resulting in falling a few yards short and another mid first round draft pic well suited in 5 years to 3rd line duty out west

Congratulations guys, "here's looking at you kid", (please insert appropriate Bogey Voice Over)

Thanks for the great season guys

Rob

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1366520526.701527.jpg

Well finally after 9 looooooooong season our beloved Toronto Maple Leafs have made the post season. It has seemed like an eternity of quick season starts, followed inevitably and efficiently by a mid season crash and trade deadline deals of AHL player or future CBA compliance buyouts. Inevitably the season would end with an excruciating run to the playoffs resulting in falling a few yards short and another mid first round draft pic well suited in 5 years to 3rd line duty out west

Congratulations guys, "here's looking at you kid", (please insert appropriate Bogey Voice Over)

Rob

View attachment 9131

It's about time. I despise the Leafs but it's good when they are relevent.

They were still 1-4 against Pittsburgh on the season.

I'd still rather see some other team slide in the 8th spot. King Henrik is the kind of guy that can steal a series from anyone.

Jackets putting up a solid fight against SJ right now.. Three games to play and currently in a playoff spot, I think it's going to take every single one of those potential six points to get in.

I'd love to see CBJ sneak into the playoffs.

Rob

View attachment 9131

Now to hoping they don't play Boston in the first round.

I'd still rather see some other team slide in the 8th spot. King Henrik is the kind of guy that can steal a series from anyone.

Oh no trust me, I don't want the Rangers first round at ALL.

Jackets win!!! Oh baby!!!! Now tied with Minnesota for 7th place with 51 points, although MN has a game in hand.

Win and they are in!! Come on!

I'm not really sure I'd call it 'sneaking' right now.. If they win this game, they are in a tie for 7th.

Yeah, I know. I guess I meant sneaking in more in the context of how cluttered the bottom of the West has been this year.

Pretty crazy how there were still technically four teams with a chance to make the playoffs in the West today, and only one looking in over in the Eastern conference.

Go Winnipeg. Beat out NY!

The Blues can't win in Denver. I don't know what the deal is, but we just never play well there.

The Blues can't win in Denver. I don't know what the deal is, but we just never play well there.

It's hard to play in front of 8 people in the stands.

Pretty crazy how there were still technically four teams with a chance to make the playoffs in the West today, and only one looking in over in the Eastern conference.

Go Winnipeg. Beat out NY!

I'd love to see Winnipeg in the first round. I think that'd be a sweep.

Jackets win!!! Oh baby!!!! Now tied with Minnesota for 7th place with 51 points, although MN has a game in hand.

Win and they are in!! Come on!
Yep, play my Stars that are still trying to get the 8th spot. Play SJ, jackets and Wings last 3. They have a shot.

Yep, play my Stars that are still trying to get the 8th spot. Play SJ, jackets and Wings last 3. They have a shot.

Well, if the Stars fail to make it you can just hop on the Penguins bandwagon and root for Mr. Morrow!

:alien:

Caps and Jets play a HUGE game tomorrow night in DC basically for the SE Division title. If the Caps can win this game then I can start thinking about who they will play in the first round but not before tomorrow night.

Well, if the Stars fail to make it you can just hop on the Penguins bandwagon and root for Mr. Morrow!

:alien:
Maybe......might have to root Boston on as well since our draft pick gets better if they make it through 2 rounds. :D

Caps and Jets play a HUGE game tomorrow night in DC basically for the SE Division title. If the Caps can win this game then I can start thinking about who they will play in the first round but not before tomorrow night.

Yeah, that should be a fun game. And, if everything stays as is (which most certainly will not happen), I think Washington/NYI would be a really fun series.

Maybe......might have to root Boston on as well since our draft pick gets better if they make it through 2 rounds. :D

Well, that's fine. You can root for the B's until the conference finals, haha!

I just hope the Pens keep playing the way they have come playoff time. They've been so, so good all year but the playoff slip-ups the last few years have every Pens fan at least a little nervous.

Yeah, that should be a fun game. And, if everything stays as is (which most certainly will not happen), I think Washington/NYI would be a really fun series.

Agreed it is gonna be a great game with an awesome atmosphere at Verizon Center. Already pretty nervous about it haha

I would prefer the Islanders to the Senators, they scare the carp out of me.

Lets go whoever is playing the Rangers and Wild (assuming they make it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back