The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good idea. Did they have rubber bumpers in front and on both sides for parking assist?

That's a good idea. Did they have rubber bumpers in front and on both sides for parking assist?

Its 2 parking spaces wide also

Math test tomorrow! I get to join Oregon Jack's complain train. More nervous than anything. I got a 90 and 94 on the quizzes so should be ok. Show time.

I always did fairly well at math, but never liked it. It got ugly in college. I took business calc 1, with the understanding that it was the last math class I would ever need, and it was stuff I would never use again. I just wanted to pass it with a B, and didn't care if I retained any of the knowledge. I then transferred and found out I needed Business Calc 2... that didn't go so well.

Im kinda hit or miss wih math and lately that's really shown. 68 and 100 on last 2 tests

I'm surprised there's not a thread on CISPA.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

My best friend goes to Maaco school in Charlotte, NC in a couple weeks. They are starting it a week early so it is done before Memorial Day weekend. His son is now going to miss the first week since he will still be in school (college), but after the schooling is done, they are sending someone back to KC for a couple of weeks, to teach him the week he missed, plus help them set the shop up during the next week.

In case someone has missed these contests, and testing opportunities.....
Screenshot_2013-04-23-13-04-42_zps198eee20.png

Screenshot_2013-04-23-13-04-51_zps63a44def.png

Screenshot_2013-04-23-13-04-59_zpsde6ac3ed.png

Bam, epic THP boosting! #salesmanship

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Last edited:
Who is stone?

I don't know what you guys are talking about [whistling nonchalantly]

M is next to backspace, someone minus o and m auto corrects to stone apparently.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Smalls, I just looked at the radar across the state. Is it snowing in KC?

Smalls, I just looked at the radar across the state. Is it snowing in KC?

No, but it was sleeting this morning. Just rain right now.

He obviously hasn't had time to post it here, but congrats to Big Daddy One-T!

Saw this on FB. Tried to comment and Like and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't let me... Haven't friended him yet. Doh!!!

I didnt know where to put it and figured he would make a thread. She is such a cutie.

Did my thesis presentation today. It went well. Now I just need to get everything else finalized. Can't wait to be done.

Boom! Jakes buddy hooked me up with some plumbing issues tonight and saved me over $100!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back