The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

Can you clarify about practice areas in your review? I played Wolf and although the practice area/range was solid I have seen reference to a 2nd practice area. Can you provide some insight about where it is located and what it has? Thanks!

There are two ranges as the opening holes for all three courses are somewhat spread out.

Wolf was closed when I was there so I am super excited that it is in the package.

Count me in if you guys are going to play before the tournament.

Hmmm a round on Thursday you say???? I think I can work that out.. let me know times and I will make my travel plans accordingly.

I am waiting on the travels plans, but they are on my mind. I am just trying to get the bag set up for the year, so that I have the tools to play a decent round of golf when I get there. I am SO excited for this event. THP, Bridgestone, and Vegas, does it get any better.

I may be starting a vacation a week early, flying to Nebraska for a football game, then ending the vacation with this? Holy moly! Life. Is. Good.

Hmm, note to self check the pawn shops for equipment deals:alien:

haha! I'll just give her the card that only has a couple hundred before it's maxed!

Just put in for my vacation for this bad lad. Planning to come in on Thursday and come back on Monday.

so I finally came across the perfect moment to break the news to my wife that we are going and her response was "cool! sounds like fun!". Im so stoked for this! Is there any other threads with related info like plans for things to do outside of the golf ,banquet etc? I'd really like to make this a great experience for my wife as well.

so I finally came across the perfect moment to break the news to my wife that we are going and her response was "cool! sounds like fun!". Im so stoked for this! Is there any other threads with related info like plans for things to do outside of the golf ,banquet etc? I'd really like to make this a great experience for my wife as well.

People are talking about other plans in this thread at times, but it has been kindly suggested by JB that maybe other plans shouldn't be booked until other surprises are revealed (whatever those may be).

People are talking about other plans in this thread at times, but it has been kindly suggested by JB that maybe other plans shouldn't be booked until other surprises are revealed (whatever those may be).

ok thanks, I was thinking of starting a side plan thread for the event but I dont want to overstep my boundaries. I guess ill just keep banging my head on f5 for a while longer. What are the dates for check in and out for the hotel? I bartend for aqua which is owned by Westin and the starwood group and I think im allowed up to four rooms at a very discounted price so I may be able to help some others out if they are staying extra days

ok thanks, I was thinking of starting a side plan thread for the event but I dont want to overstep my boundaries. I guess ill just keep banging my head on f5 for a while longer. What are the dates for check in and out for the hotel? I bartend for aqua which is owned by Westin and the starwood group and I think im allowed up to four rooms at a very discounted price so I may be able to help some others out if they are staying extra days

I think once things get closer and clearer, this thread should be fine for other plans as well. The check in is Friday, Sept 27 and check out is Sunday, Sept 29th for the two nights included in the cost of the event.

I cannot tell you how excited I am about this event. Working closely with the sponsor to make this truly the best event THP has ever hosted in my opinion. If you are participating, prepare for a special weekend.

I cannot tell you how excited I am about this event. Working closely with the sponsor to make this truly the best event THP has ever hosted in my opinion. If you are participating, prepare for a special weekend.

Seeing first hand what Bridgestone brings to the table and getting to meet some of the Bridgestone team, I know this is going to be a truly special event.

Oh yeah! Liking what I am hearing. Can't wait to find out all the details!

Every time this thread shows up I just can't help but to space off thinking about how much fun we're going to have!

Every time this thread shows up I just can't help but to space off thinking about how much fun we're going to have!

I hear ya buddy!! And seeing JB's face light up when he was talking about it tells me we are in for a lot more surprises!

I don't think the fact I am attending this event has truly sunk in yet. With the Outing and Branson, it's odd to think that Vegas is on the back burner for me currently. I just love how my THP year is spaced out. Texas in March. Orlando in May. Branson in July. And Vegas, finally, in September.

I don't think the fact I am attending this event has truly sunk in yet. With the Outing and Branson, it's odd to think that Vegas is on the back burner for me currently. I just love how my THP year is spaced out. Texas in March. Orlando in May. Branson in July. And Vegas, finally, in September.

I am impatient! Ohio this weekend seems far away!. I've been stuck in the airport at LAS today. I could have played the Wolf if I had known we'd be delayed 6hours! The Sun is amazing!

Happily Tapping from toilet or bed.

I am impatient! Ohio this weekend seems far away!. I've been stuck in the airport at LAS today. I could have played the Wolf if I had known we'd be delayed 6hours! The Sun is amazing!

Happily Tapping from toilet or bed.

That's why I like how my year is spaced out. One event wraps up, I know another is right around the corner.

Hearing stuff like this is just crazy. This event would be one of the best golf outings ever even if it was just the 40 of us hanging out and playing golf in the Vegas desert. The prizes Bridgestone is providing and whatever else that they and THP HQ have in mind is purely gravy at this point.

Hearing stuff like this is just crazy. This event would be one of the best golf outings ever even if it was just the 40 of us hanging out and playing golf in the Vegas desert. The prizes Bridgestone is providing and whatever else that they and THP HQ have in mind is purely gravy at this point.

I am telling you Donnie...everytime JB talked about it in Dallas you could see the excitement in his face.....when he says it's going to be better than the Morgan Cup and all the other events you can tell he means it...I think we are in for some big news soon.

I am telling you Donnie...everytime JB talked about it in Dallas you could see the excitement in his face.....when he says it's going to be better than the Morgan Cup and all the other events you can tell he means it...I think we are in for some big news soon.

I can vouch for this. I wasn't near the Vegas fence or being on it going into Dallas. I saw the excitement and knew I couldn't miss out.

I can vouch for this. I wasn't near the Vegas fence or being on it going into Dallas. I saw the excitement and knew I couldn't miss out.

Exactly.

Cookie and I were looked in the eyes and told we had to be there, this followed up by bigger than all the others. I believe my direct quote was "eff if, I'll put it on the credit card".

I did.

He says BIG, then we KNOW it'll be BIG.

Back