The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

Awesome sticks there Philip! Just a slight upgrade from your previous set.

Congrats again guys. Those are terrific prizes. Love the bags.

You earned them by playing some great golf!
I just had to quote this line for emphasis. The course was fair but challenging. You guys went low. Really well done.

3BD,
Glad to see your bag is complete. You played some great golf especially on Sunday, congratulations.

This is great news. Congrats. Hope to see you with the new sticks and bag tomorrow. Be fun to watch you playing with something new. We will have three sets of DPCs going in tomorrows round. Bridgestone will be represented well.
And just like that the set is complete!
Just arrived J40 irons, 6.0 shafts.
I am still so humbled by what Bridgestone did for us. I will talk about this for the rest of my life.
Thanks again to everyone involved!!!!!!
View attachment 11827

Huge congrats again to the 2 big winners!

OK I finally got to use more of my new J40's yesterday and they are working great. I had to change what clubs I use now as I was hitting my 9 between 145-150 and I used my PW on a 142 par 3 downwind (10mph) and put it on the green 10ft from the pin. So now I have a gap between 115 and 130, guess I am going to need new wedges now...lol. I am loving them!! Thanks again.

What a great, long first day. Got to meet and talk with some new faces and hang with some old. The tables were nice to me and I managed 5 hours of good sleep.
Time to find the buffet and eat my weight in breakfast material. But seriously, yesterday was all I could ask for in a day with THP. Looking forward to some golf and laughs today.
Apologies on opening this out-dated thread, but is this an annual thing for THP here in Vegas? If so, when and where/details on anything as of this time? :lashes:
This would ne a blaaasssst!

Apologies on opening this out-dated thread, but is this an annual thing for THP here in Vegas? If so, when and where/details on anything as of this time? :)
This would ne a blaaasssst!

Thjs years event will be held in Florida at the wonderful PGA National resort and spa. Not sure of there is a waiting list but reach our to golfergal and she will let you know.

Not this year. the event is in Florida and details can be founds here:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...014-THP-Bridgestone-Championship-PGA-National
Ug!
Thanks! Figures lol, the other side of the country!
This was an entirely awesome thread to go through .. hope it comes to Vegas again!

Thanks for the super-fast response fupresti .. :thumb:

Thjs years event will be held in Florida at the wonderful PGA National resort and spa. Not sure of there is a waiting list but reach our to golfergal and she will let you know.
Oi .. I can already, regrettably say .. that I seriously don't see that happening .. darnitz! But thanks! :)

Back