Status
Not open for further replies.
Braves looked pretty pathetic tonight. I know a lot has been said about it not being so bad that they're striking out so much, but it's going to hurt them. For instance, they had bases loaded with no outs, and only scored one run. 3 strike outs to go with it. Ridiculous.

It was with the 8-9 and BJ, so it's not really that much of a surprise. If we're gonna want all the power, it's gonna come with a lot of Ks unfortunately. It's frustrating, but I'm trying to deal with it. Haha. I understand it will happen every few games, let's just hope it's not for a long stretch of games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

The Bucco's wrapped up a very, very nice homestand today. Always nice when you can steal a win with Sanchez on the mound. Can't wait until that dude is out of the rotation for good.

Big 3 game sweep against the A's this weekend. Hopefully they can keep it going and snag a series win from the Yankees.

I know I'm a day late but kudos to Jason Giambi for his homer against Houston last night in the Indians 19-6 win. He has now homered against every team in Major League Baseball. And in 31 different stadiums. Impressive

Tapa Slice

Tigers lost to LAA on a walk off HR in the bottom of the 13th.
LAA beat up on the Tigers this series.

Tigers lost to LAA on a walk off HR in the bottom of the 13th.
LAA beat up on the Tigers this series.

Yeah, the Tigers have looked like crap ever since the 14 inning game with Seattle, The offense needs to start producing. The pitching has been good other then Porcello for 2 innings.

Need an Angles fan to wonder in here over the next 3 days so I can make fun of Hamilton to them when he goes 0-5, 1-4 and 1-5 and leaves 8 men on base in the next 3 games.

Need an Angles fan to wonder in here over the next 3 days so I can make fun of Hamilton to them when he goes 0-5, 1-4 and 1-5 and leaves 8 men on base in the next 3 games.

I'm your huckleberry. You talk about Hamilton and I'll try to recall Nelson Cruz's finest play. Oh wait, there it is.

CC gave up 4 in the first 2 homers.

Welcome to Boston, Mike Napoli. Keep doing that and you can stay as long as you want.

I'm shocked at how well Matt Moore has done so far this year. He is 4-0 with a sporty 1.04 ERA. I expected him to step it up this year but he is certainly hot right now. He has to be with how poorly Price has looked so far.

The Rays offense has been hot as well, with 34 runs in their last 6 games. They are 5-1 over that stretch.

Love the pic of Nelly!! Go cardinals

Nice win today too

Masterson with another solid start, a shame tribe can't score

There scoring. Just can't blow it at end of game

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

My post must have motivated them for the come from behind win, 2 games under .500: need to get a winning streak going

I'm happy to see my Tigers come home, this west coast trip hasn't been so good, especially the series at LAA, no wonder I drink so much!!!

Snow. I hate snow. I'm not watching baseball right now because of snow...in April. Stupid.

Joshy Josh....3-3....2 infield slow roller hits. Guess its something.

Braves get a snow delay, sheesh! At least I'll be home to watch the double header tomorrow.

Good win for the Tribe last night. 3 in a row and starting to play good ball. Just need more decent starting pitching

Tapa Slice

Nice Rangers win in the 9th. AJ has been a nice replacement for Napoli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back