Gas Prices: What are you paying?

$3.269 yesterday. Keeps going down slowly.

Just waiting for the next big spike upward.

We are still at $3.219 here. I think it supposedly goes down when the summer blend hits the market, I hope so any way.

$8.99 for 100 octane out here :banghead: $4.05 for 91 to blend it with.

$8.99 for 100 octane out here :banghead: $4.05 for 91 to blend it with.

Wow!

$3.35 for the cheap stuff here, down .10 cents from last week.

Yesterday was 3.59...today, it spiked to 4.18

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

$3.59 in Golden CO
and still snowing like crazy!

$3.59 here in Rochester, NY and that is at BJ's Warehouse. I am pretty sure it is more like $3.69 at gas stations, but we finally crossed the 50 degree mark today. It was 60 and people were out in t-shirts and shorts.

Lately it's been $3.85 in my neck of the woods.

Really?!? $.59 in one day, makes the $.22 it jumped here today seem like nothing.

Yup, I haven't seen the news today, did the US declare war on Saudi Arabia or something crazy :confused:

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

What do you need 100 octane for?
Blending it to make 93. The car loves it and runs smoother while making more power. If I decide to chip it I'm gonna do this all the time.

$3.50 this morning

Blending it to make 93. The car loves it and runs smoother while making more power. If I decide to chip it I'm gonna do this all the time.

How much do you need to buy? Can't you just buy a bottle of octane boost?

Up to $3.379 today.

$3.33 in NW Montana

First time in this thread. The first two pages are depressing to read.

$3.43 here for a full up yesterday.

Payed $3.35 yesterday on Ft. Bragg. In town was $3.45.

$3.37 here for me this week.

Down a little here to $3.30.

Big jump this week from $3.36 to $3.85. Unfortunately for us locals t will stay high until after the Kentucky Derby.

How much do you need to buy? Can't you just buy a bottle of octane boost?

Those octane boosters only give you .1-.2 increase in octane. When they say points they really mean it :) I bought 4 gallons since they car holds about 17. Only 1/4 tank left :(

Back