SweetSpot Golf Name the Putter Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
SweetSpot Golf is not new to the world of THP. We got a chance to review their products earlier in the year. One of those products reviewed was the "Ax" Putter from their Think Pink line. This line helps a great cause with the National Breast Cancer Foundation. October is a big month for Breast Cancer and this is kind of our way of launching that.

The Hackers Paradise Sweet Spot Golf Review

SweetSpot Golf wanted to give one of these putters away to a lucky THP reader and we wanted to have some fun with the contest. While we love the name of the "Ax" Putter and the thought of saying to a playing partner "hand me my ax", we want our readers to come up with a different name for it.

Something Fun, Something Unique, and Something Catchy!

Rules

To enter you will send an email to josh@thehackersparadise.com or golfergal@thehackersparadise.com or send a private message and tell us what you think the name of the putter should be.

This contest will run until Thursday 9/24/09
Only one entry per person.
This contest is open to EVERYBODY that reads this and wants to participate.

The Winner

The finalists will be chosen by a panel of judges and then put on the forum for our readers to vote on.

The winner will receive a brand new SweetSpot Golf Putter from their Think Pink line of clubs.

Know you will be gaming or owning a great piece of equipment that is going to the support of a great cause.

497271586_8soPm-M.jpg

Last edited:
Entry sent

:comp:

Me too.

Me three.

me eleventeen

Wow - all you guys really want a pink putter. My friend has one - she got it at an EWGA outing as a gift. It is without a doubt, the PINKEST golf club I have ever seen. It practically glows in the dark.

• Admin
Wow - all you guys really want a pink putter. My friend has one - she got it at an EWGA outing as a gift. It is without a doubt, the PINKEST golf club I have ever seen. It practically glows in the dark.

Or they want to contribute to a great contest and cause.

Or they want to contribute to a great contest and cause.

Well - that was a given. It's not often I recognize a club, but this one stands out.

Sent. Thanks for the contest.

I think the AX name is fine. No way would I ever game that putter & my wife said she doesn't care for the looks of it. She prefers her blade style putter.

I agree with some of that Dyna, but at the same time, sometimes it is nice to showcase a product that helps so many people and a great cause.

Working hard on a name. Lost my sis this year to breast cancer and wish I could come up with a name that fit her in some how. She loved golf, (anything outdoors), and played a putter with a similar shape, not color. I'd by 10 of those to give her now if I could. She was a surgical nurse and I was very proud of her.

Thanks to all who support this cause, companies and individuals. Very worth while

Keep the entries coming. We got some great ones so far.

Sent mine too. My best friend is a survivor.

This is the last day to enter this one. Good luck everyone.

This one goes until 11:59pm EST. Get your entries submitted and help bring awareness through this putter to a great cause.

Only a couple of more hours everybody.

Good luck everyone - I'm looking forward to seeing what the leading contenders are.

Tomorrow we will have 5 finalists for the forum members to vote on.

Back