“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”

Last edited:
No ear buds???
Wow except it's about 2 mins too long,,

I love her now.

The worst Fast Money player ever. Steve Harvey is hilarious.

good one smalls! haha

This was wrong on every level possible and I still caught myself snickering ONCE, haha. "On the golf course, for the first date, pets"

I believe you can buy that in bulk in the shark van. Haha

An "Honest Trailers" satire of the Harry Potter series. Hilarious.

So trippy!! kinda long and has an ad but man can this guy move - wonder if he golfs?
[video=youtube;LXO-jKksQkM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXO-jKksQkM&feature=share&list=LLx0VwnQcUqMcju-9EYyudtw[/video]

Wow dajapalm....that was amazing. That is some skills and talent there. Many times I was thinking it had to be video playback doing that and then would see a car pass in the window. Thanks for sharing.

I saw the cars too - but I don't know it for sure looked like the film was slowing down and speeding up sometimes - crazYYY

WOW. I am not a fan of DubStep but DAMMM that was cool!

Not my music exactly but more amazing human feats and a song for a Friday - Lost my breath watching this

I'm positive this has been posted before, but it still cracks me up every time I see it.

Slice, Slice Baby!!!

Slice, Slice Baby!!!

Since I am having some issues with a slice with my driver I got a chuckle from this one...

There's 3:59 of my life I'm never going to see again lol. Loved the pics in the background...just like old times.

That was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back